Texecom Prem Elite 48

Hi Again,

@secure thanks for the top tips. Made the changes as per your suggestion. Have checked the credit and with the sim in a phone works.

The panel says, Com1 No Signal / Com 1 Fault.

For testing I was leaving all the options on, will remove after!

Ideally, ALL zones armed is one option - final door arm. and all PIR and 1st floor windows omitted as option 2 - instant arm.

@Sparky, er its 18months old, not sure how to double check but will!
Any heads up on dips?

It is setup and lid on so kinda assumed that wouldnt be an issue but fair point!

Regards Si

Sponsored Links
I had an issue with an early elite and gsm comm, it kept coming up no gsm signal , then it would be ok , it turned out to be the tamper on the gsm lid , it disconned the gsm when open, later software now says tamper when lid tamper open. Switch 1

Hi Sparky

Well got it to SMS now! Thanks, but still has the Com 1 Fault / No Signal - any idea why and how to get rid?

--------------------

What's the advice for part sets at night? use zone b instant?

cheers si

Go into engineering press reset then yes to log off , does it clear ? If not engineer 7 yes, scroll to comm port set up , yes scroll to comm 1 press reset , menu menu menu , yes to log off

Sponsored Links
Done, but it clears the fault, then comes back 2 mins later.
So Com 1 fault, com1 no signel, system alaerts!

You said there was some options to consider optimising the elite's?

I did try and PM you not sur u got it!

Cheers Si

DIYnot Local

Staff member

If you need to find a tradesperson to get your job done, please try our local search below, or if you are doing it yourself you can find suppliers local to you.

Select the supplier or trade you require, enter your location to begin your search.

Are you a trade or supplier? You can create your listing free at DIYnot Local

Back