Texecom Premier Elite 24 (plastic case)

Reaction score
Country
United Kingdom
Hello I am new on here

Will someone be willing to help with this please?

I have in my house a texecom premier elite 24 system installed with 8 old style PIR units that texecom have said are ok with the system (old system was texecom veritas). There are no door magnetic switches fitted. We have two doors used for entry and exit, no animals left in house and only need to isolate the main bedroom at night.

How do I set up the zones please using the control panel

There seem lots of options on keypad for zones and when trying to set up I see in the attributes section letters A O E etc and these seem to random in the line ie could be lots of xxxxA or Axxxx or AxxOEx that sort of thing what does the refer to please (areas?)

Looked in the manual and the seems to be lots of options I will not need, do I ignore these?

System components

TEXECOM PREMIER ELITE 24 CONTROL PANEL

TEXECOM PREMIER ELITE STANDARD LCD REMOTE x 2

TEXECOM PREMIER ELITE COMWIFI PCB MODULE

TEXECOM ODYSSEY 1E EXTERNAL SOUNDER

8 x pir from old system wire in series and tamper wired to AUX / Fault terminals

Sponsored Links
Program zone types ...e.g. Entry exit and guard access ( any zone you cross after the entry zone ) guard for the rest , landing needs to be part 1 omit ...if your struggling with this I think you have chosen the wrong panel to install

Attachments

• IMG_1405.PNG
    IMG_1405.PNG
    248 KB · Views: 219
  • IMG_1406.PNG
    IMG_1406.PNG
    494.4 KB · Views: 201
thanks for the reply, but still would like to know what xxxxA or Axxxx or AxxOEx means as reading the manual no reference to what this is and why it seems random ie not starting with each letter from the left hand side, so any idea what the A is the O is the E is as it must have a meaning.

Sponsored Links
I bothered so why the xxxA if selected and not Axxx thats what I am asking?

Each zone has.... area ....A .......Attribute 1 ....8 options .... Attribute 2 ....8 options EACH SET HAS DIFFERENT LETTERS AS PER ABOVE ....

DIYnot Local

Staff member

If you need to find a tradesperson to get your job done, please try our local search below, or if you are doing it yourself you can find suppliers local to you.

Select the supplier or trade you require, enter your location to begin your search.

Are you a trade or supplier? You can create your listing free at DIYnot Local

Back