Texecom Premier Elite

Reaction score
Country
United Kingdom
Hi
I have a Premier Elite installed by an alarm company that i cannot get hold of anymore. I have the engineers codes and have wintex connected.
The problem is that when i enter the house, i get the entry in Area A message, but when it times out only the internal keypad bell works not the outside.
The bell outside does work when the shocks are knocked on the windows when the alarm is armed. The entry is set on both front and back doors and they both do the same.
All sensors apart from a garage pir are wireless. The front and back doors are the shock and entry in one type. Strangely if i knock the door shock when armed it triggers the entry rather than a shock alert. When the internal alarm sounds it says alarm in Area A, but doesn't notify the phone app, which all the window shocks do when triggered.
Any help would be appreciated. Even if the shock had to trigger an entry as long as the external bell sounds on the entry timeout.

Thanks

Sponsored Links
Sounds like two issues.

1. system in entry and doesn’t activate bell until second delay has expired, this can be changed to zero so it goes off after initial entry expires.

2. shock sensor set to E/E rather than guard on force omit, if I u set stand correctly. As the shock can start the entry when ful set as the contact does?

Hi,
Yes the external bell sounded after the 30 seconds of the internal. Which setting can reduce this to zero?
Thanks

Sponsored Links

DIYnot Local

Staff member

If you need to find a tradesperson to get your job done, please try our local search below, or if you are doing it yourself you can find suppliers local to you.

Select the supplier or trade you require, enter your location to begin your search.

Are you a trade or supplier? You can create your listing free at DIYnot Local

Sponsored Links
Back