Texecom Speech Dialler

Reaction score
Country
United Kingdom
I have installed a Texecom Veritas Excel alarm panel, with a Texecom Speech Dialler.
everything works fine, zones 1 - 6 intruder, zones 7 & 8 are assigned to smoke / heat detectors, (ground floor & upper floors).
The problem is that when the alarm goes off, the alarm rings but the speech dialler will not ring my mobile, but if i press the "reset" on the alarm panel it will ring me.
anybody got any idears please.

Sponsored Links
Sounds like you've got the "trigger polarity" wrong... the dialler is activating on the 'reset' of the alarm condition and not on the 'set'

Hi Adrian
Many thanks for the reply
how do i rectify the problem, is this in the alarm panel wiring , or can i change it n either the key pad or dialler key pad
Many thanks
tomlid

Settings on the dialler would be easiest. Misc Options Menu:

+Triggers: If enabled, the Speech Dialler trigger inputs are configured for positive applied connections. If disabled (*) the Speech Dialler trigger inputs are configured for negative applied connections.

Sponsored Links
Settings in the dialler. I copied and pasted the manual excerpt.

DIYnot Local

Staff member

If you need to find a tradesperson to get your job done, please try our local search below, or if you are doing it yourself you can find suppliers local to you.

Select the supplier or trade you require, enter your location to begin your search.

Are you a trade or supplier? You can create your listing free at DIYnot Local

Back