Texecom veritas R8

Reaction score
Country
United Kingdom
Hello, I have this really old veritas that I don’t know how to program, I entered my code and pressed programmed, Defaulted the panel and put my code in and pressed program, no sign of program beep or light, I need to make these pirs so that when I open the contacts and the alarm is counting down and walked past a pir I want that disabled so when it’s still active and countdown continues when door contacts open I want it so it do not activate the pir sensor and send alarm conditions.
image.jpg

Sponsored Links
Have a look in the manuals section for your manual, that should take you through the programming options.

Default codes are 1234 and 4321, if the panel has defaulted these should work unless the Engineer Code has been locked, in which case it’s time for a new panel if you can’t get hold of the Engineer Code.

If early 90s panel,then 123400 to get into engineering.
The programming menu is then mostly the same as current functions.

There are some significant differences between the old panels 00 programming versus Prog.

There are manuals online.

For example

11 to 18 is zone programming on full set, zone types there is the odd difference.

Part set

21 to 28 is for zones part set mode.

There are fewer options and can’t remember them all off top of my head.

Whereas the modern prog panels use 21 22 and 23 to change zone types for all zones.

Sponsored Links
Hello, thanks for the replies! The engineering codes are locked I cannot access them I got a premier elite but the PSU is being faulty.

DIYnot Local

Staff member

If you need to find a tradesperson to get your job done, please try our local search below, or if you are doing it yourself you can find suppliers local to you.

Select the supplier or trade you require, enter your location to begin your search.

Are you a trade or supplier? You can create your listing free at DIYnot Local

Back