Thanks for all the fish......

• Thread starter PrinceofDarkness
  • Start date
In the general discussion forum, a 'thanks' typically means "yes, i agree". Whereas in the individual forums, people are usually helped with an issue, so the thanks actually mean "thanks".

Sponsored Links
I was up to about 6K posts before the thanks button was introduced, and as I sometimes post on the GD forums and others where I don't offer a usefull opinon, then I don't get thanked..
also a lot of my posts in the electrics forum are between the pro's discussing things so I don't expect thanks there.. or at all really..

Donglebang, I've just given you a 'thanks', because I thought you were in need of one - no other reason.......

Thanks,

Lucia.

Personally I wish they would add a slap button next to the thanks button

Like this?
spank.gif

Sponsored Links
I like it.

I help moderate a Man City forum which doesn't have the option

It is a forum and ratio to post and thanks, doesn't really show the full or realist picture.
It's always nice to receive thanks if your post has been helpful, not only to the OP be also to someone who has viewed the post and thought comments made had been useful to them.
I have asked questioned were some members have tried damn hard to solve my problems, but not always been helpful, but I do appreciate their time.
If someone could suggest a way that could get lifesagasman put in to an asylum somewhere or stop his crappy music links being post, I would like to thank you.

It is a forum and ratio to post and thanks, doesn't really show the full or realist picture.
It's always nice to receive thanks if your post has been helpful, not only to the OP be also to someone who has viewed the post and thought comments made had been useful to them.
I have asked questioned were some members have tried damn hard to solve my problems, but not always been helpful, but I do appreciate their time.
If someone could suggest a way that could get lifesagasman put in to an asylum somewhere or stop his crappy music links being post, I would like to thank you.

take a flying f*ck at a rolling doughnut, pbody:cool:

why post to get a thanks...must be your life... but hey ho.. if it makes you feel better... how sad...

why post to get a thanks...must be your life... but hey ho.. if it makes you feel better... how sad...

I don't post to get thanks, but I have been helped on here a few times and it is nice to let the people know they have been helpful

btw hey ho I have a great life and it does make me feel better

Sponsored Links
Back