the after midnight thread

Sponsored Links
ok so the thing about softus is that he is a demigog

What on earth is a demigog? I know that 'demi' is a womans name as in Demi Moore and I also know that a 'gog' is a name given to several villainous characters in fiction. Sorry, it has just dawned on me that you may have meant 'Demigod' - a person of great power, intellect and ability and I would certainly credit Softus with the qualities highlighted.

What on earth is a demigog? I know that 'demi' is a womans name as in Demi Moore and I also know that a 'gog' is a name given to several villainous characters in fiction. Sorry, it has just dawned on me that you may have meant 'Demigod' - a person of great power, intellect and ability and I would certainly credit Softus with the qualities highlighted.

sorry it appears i cant spell, :oops:

demagogue.

Sponsored Links

sorry it appears i cant spell, :oops:

demagogue.

Softus a demagogue? Never! Didn't always agree with his point of view but to be very honest I think that demigod is a much better description of the man. Over the past few years, I have read a great many of his posts and cant remember a single one where he tried to get other contributers to adopt his point of view by appealing to their prejudices.

he allways appealed to my prejudices :LOL:

ok I actually did mean demigod

Im busted :oops:

You're all wasting your time trying to 'woo' him now, he's eloped with Robert Peston! :LOL:

Back