threads disppearing

Reaction score
Country
United Kingdom
any wonder threads get pulled on here there are some strange people

everyone entitled to an opinion but if this forum represents our country then God pity us (apologies to all the good people)

Sponsored Links
I guess that by strange you mean people that hold a valid but differing opinion to you?

I guess that by strange you mean people that hold a valid but differing opinion to you?

no I don't mean that at all, you telling me what I'm thinking now or just 'guessing'

read my OP says everyone is entitled to their own opinion

in past few weeks I have been called gay (I'm not), been called a liar (3 times) I then proved I was right by being back up by another couple of people..........

I have been called gay, been called a liar

obmcfc, is this you?

Peter-Mandelson.jpg

:eek:

Sponsored Links
Peter-Mandelson.jpg

Saw in a book shop today the title of this numpty's book,
The Third Man,thats where he should be kept on the third man boundary out the farkin way.

Seems as if anything about a certain soggy breakfast cerial has been deleted. Could it be that we have seen the last of him and his other two user names? Time will tell.

Why (Soggy) when you have me on your ignore list do you read and reply to everything I write? :rolleyes:

I see you or one of your pet mods edited this reply, because when I wrote it it included:

cant should be written can't. And yes you are Soggy.

Look, Im not soggy. Why would I have you on ignore? Ive never once said Im ignoring you. If I did please quote me (without doctoring posts). Are you drunk or a heavy cannabis user :?:

P46.

Mandelson wrote a book while in prison, but earns profit from it, but it's illegal to profit from crime. And he's back in politics. There are a lot of strange people in society, look at Big Brother, never a stranger bunch I have seen. I sometimes wonder is this chaos reality, and me, being normal, is an outsider?

The definition of a forum is to post your thoughts to others, but some just come on and slag off people, and don't add to the forum? Why?

Sponsored Links
Back