The chavs won't give a hoot will they?

Reaction score
Country
United Kingdom
Just read this article and wondered if it will make a blind bit of difference to those that are already sticking two fingers up to authority.

Let's face it, chavs would always prefer to look 'ard rather than tow the line. They will sneer and say "I ain't bovvered about no rules or stupid laws", just as he is dragging his newly acquired pit bull home from the pub.

"Won't hurt a fly my dog." The amount of times you hear this prior to Wellard or Satan slaughtering a new born baby.

Surely responsible dog owners would not let a dog anywhere near a small child or at least muzzle them first? Do responsible dog owners carry muzzles when they are out and about?

Sponsored Links
No responsible person would ever leave a child alone with a dog are these people insane? dogs are pack animals that will always try to assert dominance. A child stands no chance. You, owner, are the alpha and MUST remain so.

There you go, any dog according to the PDSA

Nicola Martin, of the PDSA said: ‘Any dog has the potential to cause harm through aggression.’

I'm working on a job last week and the client dog kept yapping around me and getting angry as the owners as they couldn't control the pest, I pick up my tools and left,

Sponsored Links
Half measures. Typical of the crap that our government regularly comes out with.

If a dog injures, maims or kills a child - or anyone for that matter - the owner should be charged accordingly: grievous bodily harm or manslaughter.

It's not difficult, is it? If they really must parade their dogs around to look 'hard', they should apply a muzzle. What's wrong with that?

And another strategy would be to bring back dog licences. Like driving licences, these should have to be earned by showing that you know how to look after and handle a dog.

Agree with all of the above if I had my way the dog owners would firstly have to apply for a licence.. which should cost £200 and have the dogs chipped at the same time.... ALL dogs should be muzzled and always kept on a lead when out in public... ALL owners should carry dog poo bags... if in breach of any of the above the removal of the dog and a £1000 fine imposed

If a dog injures, maims or kills a child - or anyone for that matter - the owner should be charged accordingly: grievous bodily harm or manslaughter.
I thought the idea (in the link) was to try and prevent deaths, i.e. shut the gate before the horse etc?

It's a pretty sh itty world that accepts the preventable deaths of children in view that "oh we can prosecute the dog owners after they kill a child".

Anyone owning an identified "dangerous dog", should have the mutt taken off them to be destroyed.

The only dogs allowed should be of the guide dog variety or working dogs on farms...

We all know where you and your mates from the 'religion of peace' stand on canines and animal welfare in general.

At the present time, thankfully it's still a free country and a nation of animal lovers.

The only dogs allowed should be of the guide dog variety or working dogs on farms...

We all know where you and your mates from the 'religion of peace' stand on canines and animal welfare in general.

At the present time, thankfully it's still a free country and a nation of animal lovers.
I happened to live in a city for some time where dogs (apart from the ones I described) were banned...

It was a brilliant place - with no sh1t on the pavements, no attacks, no constant yapping, and no intimidation...

Now I happen to think that overall the HRA is a good thing...but in this case it was used badly and introduced the canines which have had a detrimental effect on said city!

So you can stick your 'free country and a nation of animal lovers' up your a*se ;)

• Thanks
Reactions: JBR
It was a brilliant place - with no s**t on the pavements, no attacks, no constant yapping, and no intimidation...
Oh, can you imagine. Being able to have your bedroom windows open and actually get some sleep. Bliss.

We've got two working spaniels two doors down. Nice old boy that keeps 'em but he is a deaf as a brick. Great dogs too, but get spooked by the urban foxes about 65 times per night.

Bless 'em.

Agree with all of the above if I had my way the dog owners would firstly have to apply for a licence.. which should cost £200 and have the dogs chipped at the same time.... ALL dogs should be muzzled and always kept on a lead when out in public... ALL owners should carry dog poo bags... if in breach of any of the above the removal of the dog and a £1000 fine imposed

agree about the licence being brought back.but if it is going to cost that much then it SHOULD include insurance for the dog and not just 3rd party.

my gsd is chipped and insured,i carry bags all the time im out with her,i have 3 kids and they have been bought up with her and my last gsd,but as for leaving them alone with any of my dogs NO BLOODY WAY.someone was always in the same room keeping an eye on the kids and the dog.

when i 1st heard this i felt physically sick poor little mite.didnt stand a chance.this will no doubt totally rip this family apart.

Sponsored Links
Back