The Eu withdrawal is a mess because of the EU

Status
Not open for further replies.
You think my raising the point about EUs policy of trade in Africa if a lie and fabrication....
I see.
Clearly, you do not see.
It was absolutely obvious to anyone what I was referring to:
Oh look, Wannabe thinks that its fine for the EU to dump its excess food production at subsidised prices in Africa so keeping them in abject poverty.
In fact Wannabe thinks it us such a trivial matter, he is happy to make ignore the issue and make a purile statement about Africa not having a vote in the referendum.
Clearly now we know what Wannabe is really about, he doesnt want to hear any criticism of the EU, so he is quite happy to put his usual moral high ground to one side to condone the Eu's policy of starving Africa....
I even included it in my response, to ensure it was abundantly clear what I was referring to:
upload_2018-7-31_19-14-5.png

And your response is to squirm, wriggle and dodge, and pretend I was referring to something else.
More proof that you are a liar, a fabricator of gossip, a troll.
Your response is an ad hom attack as you dont have a worthwhile answer.
Your response is always a fabrication and lies.

Sponsored Links
If you can't understand why you are missing the point, then that's fair enough.

Im not missing the point.

Its all too simple for you.

I raised a point.

You ignored it and asked something else.

Im not missing the point.

Its all too simple for you.

I raised a point.

You ignored it and asked something else.

No

I raised the point, following from a glib statement.
You ignored it, and wanted me to answer the next question, missing out the point that was needed first.

It's called diversion. Happens a lot on these threads.

Just to clarify, I have not agreed or disagreed on your comments about EU/Africa. I asked if you had thought about what happens after brexit. Remember ?

The fact that Cameron sat down for weeks with the EU and re-negotiated the terms of our membership... You quoted one of the agreed terms!

That Ellal chap is a remain robot, he doesnt have capacity for free thinking.

Hence why you are banging your head against a brick wall :ROFLMAO:

Sponsored Links
The fact that Cameron sat down for weeks with the EU and re-negotiated the terms of our membership... You quoted one of the agreed terms!
Cameron was a remainer in his heart and soul , Neville Chamberlain would probably have obtained a better deal than Cameron.

I find it hilarious now that quitters are criticising the EU trade with Africa as they scrape the barrel for reasons to justify their decision to leave. Using this absurd logic then you should criticise anyone who doesn't have a free trade deal with Africa or are you saying you will be signing free trade deals with African nations post brexit?

Well it seems Africa are intent on copying the EU in creating their own Free Trade area amongst 44 countries of the African Union. https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/African_Continental_Free_Trade_Agreement

You couldnt make it up. :LOL::LOL::LOL::LOL::LOL::LOL::LOL::LOL::LOL::LOL::LOL::LOL:

As Ive said before, in hindsight I would have voted remain.

Im not therefore justifying 'leave' and nor am I making any connection with Brexit and trade in Africa.

All I pointed out is what an EU trade policy has done to Africa. Its interesting no remainers on here are interested in any criticism of the EU whatsoever. Not a single comment or response about it. I find it enlightening that remainers on here spend their time moaning about leavers, but wont hear any criticism of the EU.

I find it hilarious now that quitters are criticising the EU trade with Africa as they scrape the barrel for reasons to justify their decision to leave. Using this absurd logic then you should criticise anyone who doesn't have a free trade deal with Africa or are you saying you will be signing free trade deals with African nations post brexit?

Well it seems Africa are intent on copying the EU in creating their own Free Trade area amongst 44 countries of the African Union. https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/African_Continental_Free_Trade_Agreement

You couldnt make it up. :LOL::LOL::LOL::LOL::LOL::LOL::LOL::LOL::LOL::LOL::LOL::LOL:

Yes you can make it up ;) The remoaners generally do :LOL:

All I pointed out is what an EU trade policy has done to Africa. Its interesting no remainers on here are interested in any criticism of the EU whatsoever. Not a single comment or response about it. I find it enlightening that remainers on here spend their time moaning about leavers, but wont hear any criticism of the EU.

I have criticised the EU a lot - it is far from perfect - just search my posts. My point about the EU and our position within it has always been - it needs reform and we should push forward reform from within. Right now the timing of leaving the EU is madness.

Its interesting no remainers on here are interested in any criticism of the EU whatsoever. Not a single comment or response about it. I find it enlightening that remainers on here spend their time moaning about leavers, but wont hear any criticism of the EU.
Not true!
I am a remainer and I think Juncker and Tusk are horrible so fire away. I also completely understand why people voted leave because of the fact other people are making decisions about Britain. I also think the EU had lost their way and the original idea of the EU, which was an incredibly good one is no longer the essence of it.

The Eu is a bit like being in the Mafia . Ounce you are in & u try to get out . Its threats , black mail ect

Jeez us what did those who voted to join 40 odd years ago , get this country involved in :eek:

Seems that a UK government is little more then a jumped up local council running the UK on behalf of EU paper shufflers / jobs worths in Brussels

Every day you get more nonsense from the EU , somalian piracy got brought up yesterday. :LOL::LOL:

That Ellal chap is a remain robot, he doesnt have capacity for free thinking.

Hence why you are banging your head against a brick wall :ROFLMAO:

After a while of rolling around in **** with a pig you start to realise the pig likes it.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Sponsored Links
Back