The Eu withdrawal is a mess because of the EU

Status
Not open for further replies.
Sponsored Links
Aww bless...

notchy has been caught out (yet again) and is stamping it's collective foot!

No doubt notchy will come back with some wonderful retort as to why notchy is right and everyone else is wrong, even though notchy is now rivalling Sammy in the throwing out of toys competition!

ha ha ha, where did I throw my toys out of the pram?
Your response is an ad hom attack as you dont have a worthwhile answer. ;)

So clearly (according to notchy) anyone who has a monetary interest in an organisation is not allowed to espouse it's virtues..
I didnt say that, I said this:

My point is Mendelson has a bias towards the EU so his point of view should be considered with that in mind.

Read more: https://www.diynot.com/diy/threads/...because-of-the-eu.506477/page-6#ixzz5MpIgn9aR

In other words, a vested interest should be declared, not that somebody isnt allowed to comment.

Ok, back to where we were.

Yes, back to where you have ignored my point and added your own question.

lets go back to this:
Why not try addressing the thoughts involved

So your thoughts on EU policy on Africa.......

Yes, back to where you have ignored my point and added your own question.

lets go back to this:
Why not try addressing the thoughts involved

So your thoughts on EU policy on Africa.......

No, you are missing the point.

Just re read the thread if need be. Then answer

Sponsored Links
Your response is an ad hom attack as you dont have a worthwhile answer.
The same old 'broken record response'...

I was certainly correct in my "No doubt notchy will come back with some wonderful retort as to why notchy is right and everyone else is wrong" prediction :ROFLMAO:

And as ever notchy is vacuous to the nth degree!

And as ever notchy is vacuous to the nth degree!

In that case a person to the nth degree has got you stumped for a worthwhile answer.

logic therefore would show you are stumped well beyond the nth degree :ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO:

No, you are missing the point.

Just re read the thread if need be. Then answer

Where would I be missing the point?

The fact you dont want to venture an opinion on the EUs attitude to Africa trade? or you dont care about it?

My 'own incredulity' is actually having the ability to not swallow the lies that the quitters seem to enjoy consuming so much.

I was talking more in regard to your inability to understand, not ability to believe. I don't particularly care what you do or don't believe but that's not the same as being able to understand the points presented to you.

Personal incredulity
Because you found something difficult to understand, or are unaware of how it works, you made out like it's probably not true.

Complex subjects like biological evolution through natural selection require some amount of understanding before one is able to make an informed judgement about the subject at hand; this fallacy is usually used in place of that understanding.

Example: Kirk drew a picture of a fish and a human and with effusive disdain asked Richard if he really thought we were stupid enough to believe that a fish somehow turned into a human through just, like, random things happening over time.

https://yourlogicalfallacyis.com/personal-incredulity

Oh look, Wannabe thinks that its fine for the EU to dump its excess food production at subsidised prices in Africa so keeping them in abject poverty. (y)

In fact Wannabe thinks it us such a trivial matter, he is happy to make ignore the issue and make a purile statement about Africa not having a vote in the referendum. (y)

Clearly now we know what Wannabe is really about, he doesnt want to hear any criticism of the EU, so he is quite happy to put his usual moral high ground to one side to condone the Eu's policy of starving Africa.... :D
I see eeyore resorts to lies and fabrication when his argument is ridiculed, for the ludicrous argument it was.

We can see notch's attitude to helping Africa and the relief of poverty in the continent.

On previous occasions (not related to attacks on the EU) he wrote:

" "

I was talking more in regard to your inability to understand, not ability to believe. I don't particularly care what you do or don't believe but that's not the same as being able to understand the points presented to you.
But you haven't thus far put forward any relevant valid points!

All you've shown is your inability to understand that the 'deal' that camoron got was merely reinforcing the status quo - something quitters didn't (and still don't) understand!

Can I, in your words, 'dumb that down any more'?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Sponsored Links
Back