The Eu withdrawal is a mess because of the EU

Status
Not open for further replies.
You obviously still don't understand your own contradiction do you!

You're just talking s hit now.

I know exactly what I said and you started waffling about sovereinty, well, not even that, copy and paste bodge job. Absolutely nothing to do with what I said.

Sponsored Links
You're just talking s hit now.

I know exactly what I said and you started waffling about sovereinty, well, not even that, copy and paste bodge job. Absolutely nothing to do with what I said.
Well you've just thrown out all of your toys now...

And you still fail to see your problem with contradiction!

Why would anyone give up their pension when they've earned a right to one?
Exactly!

Even though the hypocrisy is rather obvious...

But maybe you should have asked notchy about his mandelson quip before jumping in without a clue!

How many that voted remain understood the complexity of the EU institutions, or the various treaties or trade deals. How many remainers understand why the EU have kept Africa on the poverty line?
As far as I am aware, Africa is not a subject in a referendum vote. If it was, it would not be according to your opinion of EU policy. That is more pure invention from you.
If there was a referendum on Africa, maybe the electorate would find time to educate themselves before voting (or maybe as many as 48% would).
The rest, the gullible ones, (the 52%) would believe the lies, read the secret adverts, be misled by foreign lobbyists and vote without really knowing what they were voting for. :)
I see you are already one of those in that 52%. :ROFLMAO:

Sponsored Links
As far as I am aware, Africa is not a subject in a referendum vote. If it was, it would not be according to your opinion of EU policy. That is more pure invention from you.
The person(s) known as Notch7, who frequently accuses others of 'convoluting issues', is in fact the biggest practitioner of said practice!

Well you've just thrown out all of your toys now...

And you still fail to see your problem with contradiction!

Exactly!

Even though the hypocrisy is rather obvious...

But maybe you should have asked notchy about his mandelson quip before jumping in without a clue!

The only reason you think there's a contradiction between me saying a vote to remain doesn't mean business as usual is becauss you are some how seeing (and not understanding what a concession is) a link that is irrelevant. That's not me throwing anything out of the pram, that's me growing tired of trying to explain black and white to someone's who's biased and struggles to understand plain English.

Hypocrisy in what? People leave companies they dislike having to work for every day and take their pensions with them. This is no different, yet you want to find something in it to prop up your argument on nothing other than its Farage.

As I said, rectal talk.

If there was a referendum on Africa, maybe the electorate would find time to educate themselves before voting (or maybe as many as 48% would).
The rest, the gullible ones, (the 52%) would believe the lies, read the secret adverts, be misled by foreign lobbyists and vote without really knowing what they were voting for. :)
I see you are already one of those in that 52%. :ROFLMAO:

Oh look, Wannabe thinks that its fine for the EU to dump its excess food production at subsidised prices in Africa so keeping them in abject poverty. (y)

In fact Wannabe thinks it us such a trivial matter, he is happy to make ignore the issue and make a purile statement about Africa not having a vote in the referendum. (y)

Clearly now we know what Wannabe is really about, he doesnt want to hear any criticism of the EU, so he is quite happy to put his usual moral high ground to one side to condone the Eu's policy of starving Africa.... :D

Still we wouldnt want Juncker running out of cognac now :ROFLMAO:

https://mg.co.za/article/2017-11-10-00-eu-chicken-dumping-starves-africa

http://www.tuaeu.co.uk/how-the-eu-starves-africa/

https://www.theguardian.com/world/2016/feb/28/the-european-union-is-an-ongoing-disaster-for-africa

https://capx.co/how-the-eu-starves-africa-into-submission/

https://www.politico.eu/article/eus-milk-scramble-for-africa/

who frequently accuses others of 'convoluting issues', is in fact the biggest practitioner of said practice!

Ellal thinks EU's dumping of subsidised food in Africa is nothing to do with the UK as a member state. Obviously he thinks its too trivial a matter to consider :ROFLMAO:

Ellal thinks EU's dumping of subsidised food in Africa is nothing to do with the UK as a member state. Obviously he thinks its too trivial a matter to consider :ROFLMAO:

If you think your point is water tight.

Have you thought about what happens after brexit ?

how long did Mandelson work for the EU in order to get his EU pension?

My point is Mendelson has a bias towards the EU so his point of view should be considered with that in mind.

Farage in my opinion should not take an EU pension as its hypocrisy, but it isnt the same since his pension clearly isnt making him biased towards the EU

So, as usual not hard to prove Ellals 'jumping in without a clue' totally wrong -just another example of him conflating different issues, or perhaps he cant understand the difference :ROFLMAO:

If you think your point is water tight.

Have you thought about what happens after brexit ?

I see, so you are another remainer that is happy for the Eu to dump cheap food on Africa.....

I see, so you are another remainer that is happy for the Eu to dump cheap food on Africa.....

Why not try addressing the thoughts involved, rather than throwing out an untrue assumption ?

Aww bless...

notchy has been caught out (yet again) and is stamping it's collective foot!

No doubt notchy will come back with some wonderful retort as to why notchy is right and everyone else is wrong, even though notchy is now rivalling Sammy in the throwing out of toys competition!

My point is Mendelson has a bias towards the EU so his point of view should be considered with that in mind.
So clearly (according to notchy) anyone who has a monetary interest in an organisation is not allowed to espouse it's virtues...

Well that just about screws up any UK MP then!

Last edited:
Aww bless...

notchy has been caught out (yet again) and is stamping it's collective foot!

No doubt notchy will come back with some wonderful retort as to why notchy is right and everyone else is wrong, even though notchy is now rivalling Sammy in the throwing out of toys competition!

Yeah, it's me throwing 'toys out of the pram' and nothing to do with your own incredulity.

You strike me as a bit of a sausage.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Sponsored Links
Back