EU latest statement...

Nothing, if you're responsible enough to admit how many illegitimate children you've fathered, and how many you financially support.
(It is not a private matter when we are discussing the PM, it is an indication of his integrity).

In the absence of disclosing such information, it shows that he is unreliable, irresponsible and dishonest.

But he has been sacked twice for telling lies. He has broken his promises to the nation (200,000 tests by tomorrow, for starters).

Lol what a sheltered life you must live. What a prejudiced opinion you have on people.

Sponsored Links
Lol what a sheltered life you must live. What a prejudiced opinion you have on people.

Says the prejudiced hypocrite...
Judging a person for who they are, for what they've done is not prejudice. If it were, all the courts, all the judges, all the juries would be guilty of prejudice.
I won't bore you by presenting a definition of prejudice, but you do not need to understand what it means.

Let me tell you something about Barnier, for all his bluster and bull***t, he's French, and he's got a little white flag behind his back ready to deploy.
thats funny the other day you admitted the EU had not capitulated anything in 4 years

who did?
Oh thats right, Johnson: he lied to you, said 'unfettered access' then accepted a deal even the weak Theresa May had the balls to reject.

Sponsored Links
Judging a person for who they are, for what they've done is not prejudice. If it were, all the courts, all the judges, all the juries would be guilty of prejudice.
I won't bore you by presenting a definition of prejudice, but you do not need to understand what it means.

Says the prejudiced hypocrite.
>titter<

thats funny the other day you admitted the EU had not capitulated anything in 4 years

who did?
Oh thats right, Johnson: he lied to you, said 'unfettered access' then accepted a deal even the weak Theresa May had the balls to reject.

The eu is a con.
They lied to you boyo.

Some people mentioning prejudice on here :) pots and kettles, black ones as well. Also reminded of those that live in glass houses not throwing stones.

Notice blunt triangle man again. Something he and others need to realise. Doesn't much matter what some one does for a living less and less people are needed yet populations grow. Self employed is a little different but if all are ................... moan about getting quick qualifications or other races bringing rates down instead. If we all did it rates really would come down.

>titter<
festive has already proved that he doesn't understand the meaning of prejudice. So if he says he's not prejudiced, he doesn't understand what he's saying.

Now you have joined with him in lacking understanding.
As there are two of you who don't understand the definition of prejudice, it's worth posting the definition:

"prejudice​

noun.​
  1. preconceived opinion that is not based on reason or actual experience."​
Thus, if I display an attitude of not trusting Boris, it is based on his previous behaviour (sacked twice for lying, breaking promises, etc) and my experience of his behaviour. Thus it is evidently not prejudice.

To where should I send my invoice for your English lesson?

festive has already proved that he doesn't understand the meaning of prejudice. So if he says he's not prejudiced, he doesn't understand what he's saying.

Now you have joined with him in lacking understanding.
As there are two of you who don't understand the definition of prejudice, it's worth posting the definition:

"prejudice​

noun.​
  1. preconceived opinion that is not based on reason or actual experience."​
Thus, if I display an attitude of not trusting Boris, it is based on his previous behaviour (sacked twice for lying, breaking promises, etc) and my experience of his behaviour. Thus it is evidently not prejudice.

To where should I send my invoice for your English lesson?

>titter<

Still irrelavant..Nothing to do with anyone.
Do you think Maggie Thatcher, or Theresa May would have been remotely considered for even a lowly office if they had abandoned any illegitimate children?

Andrea Ledsom was obliged to pull out of the leadership race in 2016, just for mentioning motherhood.

Last edited:
>titter<
I have tried to rectify your understanding of the word prejudice, but you refuse to accept the recognised definition, and insist on misusing the word.
You persist in not realising your error.
Alas, you will continue to make the same mistake over and over again, each time reinforcing your lack of comprehension.

Do you think Maggie Thatcher, or Theresa May would have been remotely considered for even a lowly office if they had abandoned any illegitimate children?

Andrea Ledsom was obliged to pull out of the leadership race in 2016, just for mentioning motherhood.
How much more irrelevant crap are you going to dredge up

How much more irrelevant crap are you going to dredge up
It's true though init?
Therefore it's not irrelevant.

Sponsored Links
Back