Milk or Cream, Chicken or Beef?

No I did not

The oven ready deal was part of the Tory 2019 manifesto. I did not vote for them
You did vote for brexit though, and thus bear responsibility for what followed after June 2016!

Sponsored Links
You did vote for brexit though, and thus bear responsibility for what followed after June 2016!

I've always accepted responsibility for voting Leave in the referendum.

But I am not responsible for this government

I pay £16kg for Lamb from da butchers - Brexit bonus if it goes down in price. :mrgreen:

I was talking to a sheep farmer on Sunday (no really), he said prices were still strong at the moment but had no idea why, I think he was expecting the opposite. It's his dad's farm, maybe his old man knows a bit more about it.

There was a 15% increase in sheep rustling last year.

Sponsored Links
All of this anti UK caper coming from the EU can be laid at the door of that scoundrel Macron and the French ;)

You say that, but all the petty nonsense is from the EU.

Then macron complains that some of his fishing fleet still haven't been granted licenses (because they haven't filled in the forms correctly apparently, which is odd as the French love a form filling)....

The UK as far as I can tell, and I'm sure someone will correct me, haven't been particularly petty, think there just been the diplomatic debacle because the EU isn't a country.

Of course someone will come along and say well it's the rules, that's what you voted for bla bla bla, but then as soon as the UK does something, those same people say it's the UK's fault how dare they treat the EU as per the rules, Boris is outrageous etc etc

I'm not denying brexit is a shambles for some industries, there are winners and losers in all aspects.

But As the Disney song goes... Let it Go, let it go...

My 3 year old winged less then half the people on this forum

Then macron complains that some of his fishing fleet still haven't been granted licenses (because they haven't filled in the forms correctly apparently, which is odd as the French love a form filling)....

The UK as far as I can tell, and I'm sure someone will correct me, haven't been particularly petty, think there just been the diplomatic debacle because the EU isn't a country.

Of course someone will come along and say well it's the rules, that's what you voted for bla bla bla, but then as soon as the UK does something, those same people say it's the UK's fault how dare they treat the EU as per the rules, Boris is outrageous etc etc

I'm not denying brexit is a shambles for some industries, there are winners and losers in all aspects.

But As the Disney song goes... Let it Go, let it go...

My 3 year old winged less then half the people on this forum

Your 3 year old is better informed on Brexit and the EU than you.
Good grief, what you have written is utter twaddle.

Your 3 year old is better informed on Brexit and the EU than you.
Good grief, what you have written is utter twaddle.

Says one of the forums biggest whingers......

Don't deny the EU have been petty, ham and cheese sandwiches as one example..

Let it go, let it go ......

Do you ever stop to consider the disproportionate and historic hate campaign from The Wail and The Express, may be wee bit biased? Their headlines are repetitive and the tired old lines are trotted out day after day, week after week - for decades. And you only get it from those rags. I agree that when something noteworthy happens, it is duly reported from 'normal' media, but without the ridiculous slant.

It's no wonder RWR gammons are still bitter, even though Brexit Got Done.

Don't deny the EU have been petty, ham and cheese sandwiches as one example

The EU have imposed the rules the UK requested, the ones Brexiters asked for.
The EU have been pragmatic and patient throughout the negotiations.

They were surprised the UK government only wanted to negotiate a weak bare bones trade deal that would impose considerable trade barriers.

In the UK trade negotiations, the UK refused to accept the EU proposals for fishing rights....so the EU said "ok, what's your proposals".... the UK took 8 months to come up with something.
There's the petty side: the UK

Lots of excess Astrazenica vaccine too that's not getting into the EU.

The EU have imposed the rules the UK requested, the ones Brexiters asked for.
The EU have been pragmatic and patient throughout the negotiations.
And simply applying the rules that the UK helped to form in the event that a country should (stupidly in a hissy fit) leave the EU...

But Brexiteers will always blame anyone but themselves for the rules being upheld when the EU has to deal with a 'third country'!

All of this anti UK caper coming from the EU can be laid at the door of that scoundrel Macron and the French ;)
Neither Macron, nor any French people had a vote in the referendum, that was for UK electorate only.
The anit-EU won and wanted out. That was no fault of the French or Macron. It was the gullible Brexit voters that were persuaded by the likes of Farage, Tommy Robinson, and BJ. All lying, cheating racists, and heroes of yours for those very same characteristics.

Sponsored Links
Back