EU latest statement...

Sponsored Links
Another Cummingsesque comment.
You've had all night to think of a response and that was the best you could come up with?
Is it something to do with Durham and Barnard Castle?
Anyway...Back to your irrelavance...Boris Johnson having kids to fek knows who is none of our business...That easier for you Himmy?.No wonder you keep being banned.

You think it's of no relevance that the UK's current PM has abandoned illegitimate children, left them fatherless, and not paying anything for their upkeep?
You obviously don't desire much integrity from your choice of PM.

And as said, were it a female that had behaved so abominably, they wouldn't even have been considered for representing the party, never mind a lowly official position.

Sponsored Links
You think it's of no relevance that the UK's current PM has abandoned illegitimate children, left them fatherless, and not paying anything for their upkeep?
Correct...You making allegations...And if true I could not give a FF...but I strongly suspect you talking bolox...You are a talkin balls legend

Boris Johnson having kids to fek knows who is none of our business...
I agree, its only used for political point scoring.

TBF Johnson has done rather well on his current partner, he is certainly punching above his weight on the looks front, although I suspect Carrie Symonds is a tortured soul, I have a feeling she might be hard work.

And as said, were it a female that had behaved so abominably, they wouldn't even have been considered for representing the party, never mind a lowly official position.
How do we know Boris has abandoned his kids.
Its a sad fact of life that some single mothers don't want the fathers of their children involved in their lives.
This is why 1000's of men have to go to court to get access rights to their children.

Modern women, especially middle class types with a good education don't need men to support them anymore, while working class single mums can rely on the state as a substitute husband to support them.

I don't know what Boris's circumstances are as regards his offspring with other women but i could understand if some of those other women felt that they didn't want him about the place.

How do we know Boris has abandoned his kids.
We don't. But until he comes clean about how many illegitimate children he has, we won't know what his role is in their upkeep, upbringing, etc, if any.

who cares I say

pretty much sums up how bad Buffoon corbyn was as a party leader / politician :LOL:

buffoon johnson , a porky pier , womaniser , etc etc and people would rather vote for him than buffoon Corbyn :LOL:

And he doesn't have numerous illegitimate children.
He doesn't break promises, he doesn't tell lies, he doesn't have aspirations of grandeur. He hasn't been sacked for telling lies.
Also he holds French, German and Portuguese honours.

Between him and Boris, who would you trust?

Boris

We don't. But until he comes clean about how many illegitimate children he has, we won't know what his role is in their upkeep, upbringing, etc, if any.

Is it any of our business? to what ends do you require all this information?

Another statement from the EU:

BRUSSELS/LONDON (Reuters) - Britain wants binding commitments from the European Union on financial market access to avoid the country’s finance industry suddenly being cut off from the bloc, a request Brussels has rejected, EU officials and diplomats said.

“The EU has always said equivalence is 100% their competence and the third country has no say, so giving the UK regulators any degree of input would be a shift,” a senior official at an international bank said.

https://www.reuters.com/article/us-...tent&utm_medium=trueAnthem&utm_source=twitter

take back control: The EU's control

“The EU has always said equivalence is 100% their competence

I think if I was a country, or a multinational union, or a regulatory authority, I would consider that I was the person to set my standards; and I was the person with authority to decide if somebody else met them.

Unless, of course, I and the other party had both previously agreed to accept as binding the decision of some specified court or adjudicator, and I trusted the other party to abide by their commitments.

So, not Boris' government, then.

And he doesn't have numerous illegitimate children.
He doesn't break promises, he doesn't tell lies, he doesn't have aspirations of grandeur. He hasn't been sacked for telling lies.
Also he holds French, German and Portuguese honours.

Between him and Boris, who would you trust?

He doesn't have a brain either !

Sponsored Links
Back