Tariffs...

And not just this topic either...........
I guess it depends on whether you can actually back up your claims...

Such as listing the hypothetical practical 'benefits' of leaving the EU that you go on about but won't expand on...

Why will you never answer that simple question?

Sponsored Links
goodness me, mottie's back.

Have you been able to think of an EU-imposed law that prevents you doing something you want to do, yet?

Best you look at the actual 'key figure' - paid up capital.

And read the small print...
(from the article you linked to)

"Non-Euro area NCBs are required to pay up only a very small percentage of their subscribed capital"

Keep on digging that hole of yours, filly :LOL:

Edit: I'll do the maths for you

Add the paid up figures of...

Eurozone countries 7,619,884,851.40

And non Eurozone countries 120,192,083.17

Total EU figure = 7,740,076,934.21

Now take the UK paid up figure 55,509,147.81

Divide the UK figure by the Total EU figure and you get 0.007171

Multiply by 100 and you get the percentage of paid up capital that the UK has in the ECB - 0.7171%

Simples :)

I read that as the non euro countries being 'leveraged' as it were, hence the differing percentages of capital allocation. Why, if we are paying in nothing do we have a capital key of nearly 14% which is the 3rd highest after Germany and France.

Sponsored Links
Your attempt to rewrite history is, again, unsuccessful.

You're starting to get a little desperate, and more than a little pathetic.
The withdrawal agreement was drawn up between Theresa May (or uk civil service) and presented to the cabinet at chequers. May had flown to Berlin the day before and her cabinet were outraged that Markel had seen it before most of the cabinet.
I corrected ellal because he claimed earlier on the thread that the eu27 had rejected it, which of course as we know is wrong, then his puppy dog (you) comes along agreeing with him. What a strange bunch you are.
You do know what the withdrawal agreement is don't you? 585 pages? 39 billion divorce bill, Irish backstop? ring any bells?, and you're agreeing with ellal that the eu27, who wrote most of it, rejected it?

Fool.

I guess it depends on whether you can actually back up your claims...

Such as listing the hypothetical practical 'benefits' of leaving the EU that you go on about but won't expand on...

Why will you never answer that simple question?
Too many reasons to list. I’d be up all night.

Is there proof that Markel saw it first?

I'll phone Theresa tomorrow and ask her to send me her original copy so I can have it tested for Merkels DNA.:LOL: There are lots of stories about it, film footage of May stopping Merkel from talking to a British journalist about it.
Proof?, possibly not, but circumstantial evidence by the shed load. There's certainly no proof that it wasn't the case.

The Chequers Agreement is not the same thing as the Withdrawal Agreement.

Filly sometimes pretends they're the same thing, and sometimes he doesn't. But he talks first about one and then about the other, and then pretends he was talking about a different one.

Who knows which one he will say he is talking about next?

goodness me, mottie's back.

Have you been able to think of an EU-imposed law that prevents you doing something you want to do, yet?

Not even one.

He would be up all night trying to think of one.

And failing.

Sponsored Links
Back