Liam Fox WTO Plans Blocked by 20 countries

I see Hate Jobs is on about the Red Bus again.

Why can't he just be happy that lies and deceit means he "won" even though what he ends up with won't be what he thought he was going to get?

Moan, moan, moan goes Hatejob.

Sponsored Links
Sponsored Links
A change is as good as a rest. The UK needs to start standing on its own 2 feet, produce more, rely less on imports, other countries outside the eu manage on their own, with our vast range of inventive/entrepreneurial people, we stand a very good, even excellent chance .

A change is as good as a rest. The UK needs to start standing on its own 2 feet, produce more, rely less on imports, other countries outside the eu manage on their own, with our vast range of inventive/entrepreneurial people, we stand a very good, even excellent chance .

Great.

Any of this in place and ready?

Wheres Dyson gone ?

Its you always asking questions, I haven't asked one, I've answered many, unlike you, always swerving & dodging giving an answer.

I think you missed that 1.

Went over your head maybe

Its you always asking questions, I haven't asked one, I've answered many, unlike you, always swerving & dodging giving an answer.

What lies ?

Don't be silly,Hate. You brought up the Red Bus yourself.

“Within minutes of a vote for Brexit the CEO’s of Mercedes, BMW, VW and Audi will be knocking down Chancellor Merkel’s door demanding that there be no barriers to German access to the British market.”
David Davis

“That means immediately seeking Free Trade Agreements with the biggest prospective markets as fast as possible. There is no reason why many of these cannot be achieved within two years.”
David Davis

The day after we vote to leave, we hold all the cards and we can choose the path we want
David Davis

“Be under no doubt: we can do deals with our trading partners, and we can do them quickly,”
David Davis

“within between 12 and 24 months” and would comprise a free trade area “massively larger than the EU”, most likely including Hong Kong, Canada, Australia, India, Japan, the UAE, Indonesia – “and many others”.
David Davis

There will be no downside to Brexit, only a considerable upside
David Davis

The day after we vote to leave, we hold all the cards and we can choose the path we want
Michael Gove

Getting out of the EU can be quick and easy – the UK holds most of the cards
John Redwood

The free trade agreement that we will have to do with the European Union should be one of the easiest in human history
Liam Fox

Most of the EU states are very sympathetic to our view
David Davis

We're not really interested in a transition deal, but we'll consider one to be kind to the EU
David Davis

The idea that we’ll do a transitional arrangement where you’re still in, paying money, still with free movement of people – that we’ll do the long-term deal in slow motion … That is plainly not what we’re after
David Davis

We made it clear that control of our own borders was one of the elements we wanted in the referendum, and unregulated free movement [during transition] would seem to me not to keep faith with that decision
Liam Fox

I believe that we can get a free trade and customs agreement concluded before March 2019
David Davis

The last time we went through line by line and challenged quite a lot of the legal basis of these things, and we'll continue to do that … [Of rumours of a £40bn bill:] They sort of made that up
David Davis

Because we will no longer be members of the single market, we will not be required to pay huge sums into the EU budget
Theresa May

The sums I have seen that they propose to demand from this country seem to me to be extortionate and I think that ‘go whistle’ is an entirely appropriate expression
Boris Johnson

Within two years, before the negotiation with the EU is likely to be complete, and therefore before anything material has changed, we can negotiate a free trade area massively larger than the EU … The new trade agreements will come into force at the point of exit, but they will be fully negotiated
David Davis

The simple truth is we are leaving. We are going to be outside the reach of the European court
David Davis

I think you missed that 1.

Went over your head maybe
You're being more obtuse than ever, I cant answer my own question if I didn't ask one. You asked about Dyson obviously completely unaware he had been in Malaysia over a decade, and I gave you the answer. If you were sniping at the fact he's going to build his cars in Singapore, you should have asked where he was "going" to, he's not there yet.

Don't be silly,Hate. You brought up the Red Bus yourself.

“Within minutes of a vote for Brexit the CEO’s of Mercedes, BMW, VW and Audi will be knocking down Chancellor Merkel’s door demanding that there be no barriers to German access to the British market.”
David Davis

“That means immediately seeking Free Trade Agreements with the biggest prospective markets as fast as possible. There is no reason why many of these cannot be achieved within two years.”
David Davis

David Davis

“Be under no doubt: we can do deals with our trading partners, and we can do them quickly,”
David Davis

“within between 12 and 24 months” and would comprise a free trade area “massively larger than the EU”, most likely including Hong Kong, Canada, Australia, India, Japan, the UAE, Indonesia – “and many others”.
David Davis

There will be no downside to Brexit, only a considerable upside
David Davis

Michael Gove

Getting out of the EU can be quick and easy – the UK holds most of the cards
John Redwood

The free trade agreement that we will have to do with the European Union should be one of the easiest in human history
Liam Fox

Most of the EU states are very sympathetic to our view
David Davis

We're not really interested in a transition deal, but we'll consider one to be kind to the EU
David Davis

The idea that we’ll do a transitional arrangement where you’re still in, paying money, still with free movement of people – that we’ll do the long-term deal in slow motion … That is plainly not what we’re after
David Davis

We made it clear that control of our own borders was one of the elements we wanted in the referendum, and unregulated free movement [during transition] would seem to me not to keep faith with that decision
Liam Fox

I believe that we can get a free trade and customs agreement concluded before March 2019
David Davis

The last time we went through line by line and challenged quite a lot of the legal basis of these things, and we'll continue to do that … [Of rumours of a £40bn bill:] They sort of made that up
David Davis

Because we will no longer be members of the single market, we will not be required to pay huge sums into the EU budget
Theresa May

The sums I have seen that they propose to demand from this country seem to me to be extortionate and I think that ‘go whistle’ is an entirely appropriate expression
Boris Johnson

Within two years, before the negotiation with the EU is likely to be complete, and therefore before anything material has changed, we can negotiate a free trade area massively larger than the EU … The new trade agreements will come into force at the point of exit, but they will be fully negotiated
David Davis

The simple truth is we are leaving. We are going to be outside the reach of the European court
David Davis
Even BAS thinks you're losing it.
More chance of you becoming a responsible, intelligent person than brexit being good for the UK.

Sponsored Links
Back