WTO in a nutshell - I don't have the answer for that

Sponsored Links
It’s the stupid childish things underneath I am referring to!
When I hear someone say something utterly ludicrous and laughable I find it hard not to laugh.

And be fair, "When I'm in Brazil I speak Brazilian" is pretty ludicrous and laughable.

Sponsored Links
Can we expel you to help keep it tolerant and intelligent?
"When I'm in Brazil I speak Brazilian"

rofl.gif
rofl.gif
rofl5.gif

rofl5.gif
rofl.gif
rofl.gif

rofl.gif
rofl5.gif
rofl.gif
That woman was obviously in some sort of distress and you are laughing at her.
You are a sick twunt.

remember the myth of the "Polish Plumber" flooding Europe? Do you know, at its temporary peak, the highest number of Poles temporarily residing in other EU countries?
How many poles were residing in Britain before Blair opened the floodgates of uncontrolled immigration.
Didn't Blair say that only 15,000 Eastern Europeans would arrive.

That woman was obviously in some sort of distress
She was indeed in a distressingly racist, xenophobic rage.

and you are laughing at her.
So what kind of "distress" for which we should feel sympathy leads her to abuse people for speaking Portuguese and make the laughable claim that when she is in Brazil she speaks Brazilian, acts for which she should be excused on the grounds of her "distress"?

Last edited:
You are mentally disturbed.
Really?

If you think that regarding something like this
The EU is pulling the plug on freedom of movement for goods and services between Europe and the UK.
as anything other than utter nonsense is a sign of being mentally disturbed then clearly you regard any regard for facts and truth as being mentally disturbed.

Let me give you a useful tip:

If your beliefs and reality disagree, it is your beliefs which are wrong, not reality.

How many poles were residing in Britain before Blair opened the floodgates of uncontrolled immigration.
Didn't Blair say that only 15,000 Eastern Europeans would arrive.

How many are in gainful employment - the vast majority - so they are contributing.

https://www.ons.gov.uk/employmentan.../ukandnonukpeopleinthelabourmarket/august2017

for UK nationals the employment rate was 75.3%, up from 74.6% for a year earlier

for EU nationals the employment rate was 80.8%, up from 78.4% for a year earlier

the unemployment rate for UK nationals was 4.2%, down from 4.8% for a year earlier

the unemployment rate for EU nationals was 4.0%, down from 4.6% for a year earlier

So whats the next myth, lie, fabrication that Brexiteers will bring forth?

Sponsored Links
Back