Jason's thread

Sponsored Links
I think the underlying problem here is that you are totally ignorant of what quality food is actually like.

Work that one out yourself ffs
Is it so hard to tell me? If you want other people to understand WTF you are saying, you need to make yourself clear.
If you're talking about "Europeans", then we have pretty much the same food regulations, at least in terms of food safety.
What is your point?

Sponsored Links
As far as your "beef" with Ban, it is true that "meat" can mean all sorts of unsavoury parts of an animal, even bone.

If you buy meat products at the budget end of the market, like burgers, sausages and the like, they will be made using MRM, MSM (although these have to be listed separately in the ingredients), connective tissue, bone, fat and other cheap low-nutrition body parts.Beefburgers rarely have 100% beef in them. They are often filled out with soy or wheat proteins. The cheapest beefburgers have to contain at least 47% meat, others 62%.

But, if you buy from a quality supplier, it is perfectly possible to do what Ban is suggesting and source quality ingredients, including cuts of meat and therefore know exactly what you are consuming, ensuring you do not eat anything nefarious.

Is it so hard to tell me? If you want other people to understand WTF you are saying, you need to make yourself clear.
If you're talking about "Europeans", then we have pretty much the same food regulations, at least in terms of food safety.
What is your point?
Read my previous posts..

Back