I’ve got some information about the EU.

Oh look...

Quitters blaming anyone but themselves for their own stupidity!

Ah it's the anti racist bigot hypocrite what you squeaking about over there?

Oh yes quitters are all stupid mmm yeah you tell em..:LOL:

Sponsored Links
Motty got a crush on ellal.

Motty must Imagine ellal is a Council Housed French Black Gay Muslim Immigrant living in the UK with a tattoo of Corbyn on his back.

Does that cover all the bases?
:whistle:
Spooky! I thought Ellal was transgender too?

Can you be a gay Muslim?

How do gays run things do they like change ends at half time? Asking for a friend :whistle::LOL:

If the OP can only be bothered to copy and paste a message, why waste time writing a response. And besides, the OP made no attempt to prove the statements correct in the first place.
He didn't write t

It is a common tactic used on here.

It is used by
Gasbanni
Tim Baker
& now Motman

The intention is to spread propaganda.

In this thread Motman is trying to create a reaction.
He believes what he posted, but cant back it up by arguing the case.....which he is avoiding by saying 'I didnt write it'.

Bizarrely Motman decides instead to focus the argument to the ownership of what he posted, not the content itself.

Sponsored Links
Spooky! I thought Ellal was transgender too?

Can you be a gay Muslim?

How do gays run things do they like change ends at half time? Asking for a friend :whistle::LOL:

Childish insults used as ad homs are best left in the playground.

Old Bean :)

Motty must Imagine ellal is a Council Housed French Black Gay Muslim Immigrant living in the UK with a tattoo of Corbyn on his back.
That ia how I imagine LAL too.Is he not? Have you met him?

Care to explain? Are you really blaming the EU for the mess the conservatives have made of our country?
They certainly done little to help it in 40 years have they!!..So leave.EU set up to help Germany coal and steel Industry.....and they shafted ours. ...

They certainly done little to help it in 40 years have they!!..So leave.EU set up to help Germany coal and steel Industry.....and they shafted ours. ...
Could you tell us why then that UK GDP outstripped that of Germany over those 40+ years that we have been in the EU?

And why UK GDP also outstripped that of the USA over the same period?

We've come to expect maximum stupidity from quitters, but they still have the ability to surprise us with their levels of ignorance :LOL:

Could you tell us why then that UK GDP outstripped that of Germany over those 40+ years that we have been in the EU?
Because UK is a great country despite EU shackles...but you wish to stay,,and ruin the Uk...sucking up to them..EU...failed experiment ..UK could be so much better out!!!!!!!

This adds up to a 'High Risk, No Reward' approach. The EU isn't perfect by any means, but leaving is irresponsible given the risk it places on the next generation.
Yes,,,you said...Newsflash....We leaving.

The EU isn't perfect by any means, but leaving is irresponsible given the risk it places on the next generation.
Same could be said of staying....You go for the "better the devil you know" wet approach..gets you no where in this world

Sponsored Links
Back