I’ve got some information about the EU.

sucking up to them..EU...failed experiment ..UK could be so much better out!!!!!!!

It's like listening to an old record stuck repeating the same line over and over.

"Failed experiment" gets mentioned a lot - what was the experiment exactly? Are APEC, MERCOSUR and NAFTA all just experiments too? Should we advise all countries that they are all better off removing themselves from these alliances, or is Great Britain so special that it's the only country in the whole world that does not benefit from being in these groups (although all the evidence shows that it has benefited).

Anyway, back to work. See you on the other side. I honestly hope not too many of you lose your jobs and homes over this, but the reality is, some probably will.

Sponsored Links
We will not 'take back control, control our borders, or get rid of bureaucracy'. The rich and powerful in the UK (who will profit from the disruption) are playing many of us for fools

What the Brexit argument misses, is yes, the UK does have to cooperate with many rules, regulations from the EU.

But we still had those before joined, but now they are harmonised so we benefit from frictionless trade with 1 set of rules across 28 countries.

If we leave the EU, the UK would still need rules and regulations to trade, but we would have the complication of havibg to write new ones, differing for every trade block we would deal with.

So taking back control, really just means swapping controls from 1 trade block to another.

Whats the point

If we leave the EU, the UK would still need rules and regulations to trade, but we would have the complication of havibg to write new ones, differing for every trade block we would deal with.

So taking back control, really just means swapping controls from 1 trade block to another.

With the difference that as one of the largest and most influential member of the the EU, we were (until Buffoon threw it away) able to guide, influence, vote on, and in some cases veto, the rules of the Union.

We have now thrown away control.

The USA will never allow us a vote in the House or a seat in the Senate.

Sponsored Links
I’ve got some information about the EU.
No you haven't. You got some rumours, smears and lies copied from one of your anti-European websites.

Did you know there are some people who actually believe the one about straight bananas? Dimwits.

Poor Bernard is too embarrassed to admit that the EU standards for wholesale quality grades were largely copied from the ones the British Empire laid down, that we used before joining Europe.

No you haven't. You got some rumours, smears and lies copies from one of your anti-European websites.

Did you know there are some people who actually believe the one about straight bananas? Dimwits.

Poor Bernard is too embarrassed to admit that the EU standards for wholesale quality grades were largely copied from the ones the British Empire laid down, that we used before joining Europe.
You forgot to mention the bus

You forgot to mention the bus

The blue bus, is calling us. Driver where you taking us?

Happy memories of listening to The Doors. Must spin some old records.

That song could have been written about Brexit.

This is the end, beautiful friend
This is the end, my only friend
The end of our elaborate plans
The end of ev'rything that stands
The end
(this obviously refers to the end of the UK, it's hopes, dreams)

All the children are insane
(these are the leave voters)

He's old
And his skin is cold (Boris)
The west is the best
The west is the best
Get here and we'll do the rest
(referring to the US promising great deals then taking over)

The blue bus is calling us
The blue bus is calling us
Driver, where you taking us?
(the Tory bus, we're all getting on, but nobody knows why or where we're going)

This is the end, beautiful friend
This is the end, my only friend
The end
(this is the EU saying goodbye, reminding us Europe is our true friend)

It hurts to set you free
But you'll never follow me
(it pains the EU to set us free...)

And yes, I have lost the plot.

With the difference that as one of the largest and most influential member of the the EU, we were (until Buffoon threw it away) able to guide, influence, vote on, and in some cases veto, the rules of the Union.

We have now thrown away control

I wonder if Durhamplumber will be able to make a worthwhile, knowledgeable, considered response to this very important point.....something that adds to the discussion.

What do we reckon?

I wonder if Durhamplumber will be able to make a worthwhile, knowledgeable, considered response to this very important point.....something that adds to the discussion.

What do we reckon?
We voted to leave...Move along.

Sponsored Links
Back