I’ve got some information about the EU.

Reaction score
Country
United Kingdom
Sent to me by a friend so I will have to look into it some more. Just wondered if any others have seen it? Is it true?

I have realised that the Remainers have been right all along when they say I did not know all the true facts before voting to leave, and it's true! We WERE lied to apparently - so I decided to do a little research.

I just voted to leave because I thought our sovereignty was being compromised by foreign unelected masters. That we were compelled to have unlimited uncontrolled immigration, our laws and export agreements dictated by Brussels bureaucrats - and had to pay eye-watering amounts for the privilege

However...

I did not know more than 10,000 EU officials get paid more than our Prime Minister.

I did not know that, unlike the UK, 18 countries get more back from the EU than they put in.

I did not know that the EU occupies over 45 buildings - 2 of which were purpose built monuments of grandeur and are the largest buildings in Europe.

I did not know that the EU Parliament spends 150 million euros a year moving to Strasbourg every month for 4 days committee meetings - and any attempt to stop this madness is vetoed by France.

I did not know that the EU has had a huge luxury shopping Mall built in Brussels for exclusive use of EU employees.

I did not know that every day queues of chauffeur driven cars, with their engines running, wait outside EU establishments while their occupants go in, sign in for their attendance allowance and expenses, then come straight back out and are driven away.

I did not know that many of them (like the Kinnocks) end up as millionaires as a reward for looking the other way!

I did not know that Clegg was lying when he mocked Nigel Farage for saying that an EU army was being planned - and Brussels said all along that it would NEVER happen.

I did not know that the EU had been financing the mass movement of industries from UK to mainland Europe.

I did not know that every member of the EU Council has to swear an Oath of Allegiance to the EU - so they are not a country's representative to the EU. They are the EU's representative to the country!

I could go on and on but suffice it to say that I have never for a moment doubted the correctness of my decision but I am now more sure than ever.

I am so glad that the Remainers prompted me to look deeper into the bureaucratic absurdity of being in the EU.

Apart from all that, everything's fine and anything Boris does to upset the silly and biased little Speaker and other pant-wetters in Parliament gets my full backing!

Sponsored Links
Poor old mottie...

"I did not know" is I'm afraid your modus operandi...

Which of course runs alongside "I won't answer a single question about the benefits of Brexit" :LOL:

I did not know more than 10,000 EU officials get paid more than our Prime Minister.
Divided by 28 that's 357 per country...

Funnily enough more than 9,000 UK public sector employees are earning a higher wage than the prime minister...

So what are you trying to claim?

I could point out the stupidity of any of those other 'claims', but then you're too dumb to understand that the UK is far more wasteful than the EU!

I was going to comment about signing in and driving off again. Don't our lot do that too?

Getting out of the EU wouldn't stop that!

Sponsored Links
I just voted to leave because I thought our sovereignty was being compromised by foreign unelected masters

Boris Johnson has prorogued parliament to stop a debate because he is scared he will lose that debate.

Do you think that is a loss of sovereignty

Boris Johnson has prorogued parliament to stop a debate because he is scared he will lose that debate.

Do you think that is a loss of sovereignty
Hey pillock 1. You are quoting a piece of text that somebody sent me. I didn’t say it so don’t quote it as 'Motman said'.

Divided by 28 that's 357 per country...

Funnily enough more than 9,000 UK public sector employees are earning a higher wage than the prime minister...

So what are you trying to claim?

I could point out the stupidity of any of those other 'claims', but then you're too dumb to understand that the UK is far more wasteful than the EU!
Hey pillock 2. You are quoting a piece of text that somebody sent me. I didn’t say it so don’t quote it as ‘ Motman said'.

Hey pillock 1. You are quoting a piece of text that somebody sent me. I didn’t say it so don’t quote it as 'Motman said'.
Oh so you think its a load of sht....which it is

mottie - a purveyor of the finest bovine excrement available!

Hey pillock 1. You are quoting a piece of text that somebody sent me.

Use quotation marks and attribute your quotes if you don't want people thinking you wrote it. #pillock

Sponsored Links
Back