EU tells Macron to wind his neck in

You are the one who is being dishonest, the link i quoted set out in detail why the Irish central office of statistics cannot be relied on to give out accurate information.
The author of the piece in the link was Paul Krugman a Nobel prize winning economist, he is neither Irish or British, so he can't be accused of bias.
He basically said that any economic statistics quoted by the Irish government are ******.
The "leprechaun economics" affair prompted an October 2016 audit by Eurostat into Ireland's economic statistics, including questions from the International Monetary Fund, however no irregularities were detected and it was accepted that the Irish Central Statistics Office had followed the Eurostat guidelines, as detailed in the Eurostat ESA 2010 Guidelines manual, in preparing the 2015 National Accounts.[70][71]
From your link.

Seriously, try harder

Sponsored Links
You sure? Not a problem for me. I voted Brexit. I voted Tory. You are the one, day in, day out, on this forum, moaning like a whore with a 20kilowatt PA system.

I can't hold a candle to the forty years of moaning by the anti-Europeans.

And they haven't stopped yet.

When will Brexers stop moaning?

I promise to stop forty years after they do.

From your link.

Seriously, try harder
You need to try harder mate.
Eurostat has to rely entirely on the figures given to them from the Irish central office of statistics.
Do you seriously believe that the Irish economy grew by 36% in the period in question.

Sponsored Links
You need to try harder mate.
Eurostat has to rely entirely on the figures given to them from the Irish central office of statistics.
Source?

Because that's not how audits are done

the link i quoted set out in detail why the Irish central office of statistics cannot be relied on to give out accurate information
No you didn’t.

your link explained why: “historical distortion of Irish economic data by tax-driven accounting flows”

He basically said that any economic statistics quoted by the Irish government are ******
He said no such thing.

As I said previously, you are conflating: you’ve provided zero evidence there is or could be any connection, nor have you provided any alternative figures.

what it comes down to is you hate the thought NI importing far more stuff from RoI, so you are making up stuff to suit

Sausages are back on the menu, the EU have conceded an exemption for 'national identity goods' in the chilled meats ban.

Last edited:
Typical French

on the news some french minister
Threatening to limit leccy supply to jersey

ounce again France is instrumentalising the EU for national interests

scoundrels cannot be trusted expect further threats and attempts to intimidate

goods blockaded for Christmas etc

Sponsored Links
Back