Hang on, that's against the law.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Did you see in the news today?
A homeless guy was charged with stealing a loaf of bread from Tesco.
He pleaded guilty but his mitigating circumstances were that he only broke the law in a specific and limited way.
Ho could have stolen the loaf from any supermarket, but he specifically took it from Tesco because he preferred their bread.
He could have taken several loaves, but he limited himself to just the one, because he wasn't that hungry. :LOL:

Link or I'm calling you out as a liar.

Sponsored Links
Politicians have always been the biggest crooks, I don't expect that to change any time soon.

Sponsored Links
"Did you see in the news today?"

In the news today you said. The FT article is behind a paywall. The other is 10 years old - 10 years and it happened in America, not Tesco.

Nice try, no cigar.

Liar.
I didn't say it was in the news today, I merely asked if you'd seen it today. :ROFLMAO:
I didn't see the name of the store that was involved so no-one knows the name of the store involved, so I invented that bit to give some relevance to the story.
The FT article was about Boris Johnson breaking the law, but only in a specific and limited way. :rolleyes:

Nit-picking try, no cigar.

Desperado.

I didn't say it was in the news today, I merely asked if you'd seen it today. :ROFLMAO:
I didn't see the name of the store that was involved so no-one knows the name of the store involved, so I invented that bit to give some relevance to the story.
The FT article was about Boris Johnson breaking the law, but only in a specific and limited way. :rolleyes:

Nit-picking try, no cigar.

Desperado.
How many other stories have you invented.

Bah, this a load of codswallop.

It's just a big dead cat to get the media and public enraged about something Buffoon won't do.

Why is he doing it?
It looks like a softening up process because Boris is about to accept a deal and sell as a great deal.

Boris will throw Brexiteers under a bus.
Tories will get rid of Boris in spring

No more than trawling the news for stories about MPs doing anything, doing nothing, speaking, not speaking, being out and about, not being out and about, going on holiday, not going on holiday............................................. {insert activity / non activity of choice}, just to share on DIY forums.

Well you found it exciting enough to comment on.

Which makes you a hypocrite as you said it was dull.

I didn't say it was in the news today, I merely asked if you'd seen it today.

I'm pretty sure that no-one else here is trawling the internet looking for 10 year old news stories. Except you, of course. Sad sack. Perhaps rather than linking to a headline that you think fits your narrative, you could try reading the article first. Just saying. S'all about credibility. Of which you have none.

I'm pretty sure that no-one else here is trawling the internet looking for 10 year old news stories. Except you, of course. Sad sack. Perhaps rather than linking to a headline that you think fits your narrative, you could try reading the article first. Just saying. S'all about credibility. Of which you have none.
I'm flattered, and impressed that you put so much credence to my posts. I didn't realise that you were hanging on my every word. :rolleyes:
I must admit I only trawled the internet for a link to a suitable story, when you offered the agreement that if I gave you a link, you wouldn't call me a liar. I guess you can't be trusted to keep to an agreement. :LOL:

Status
Not open for further replies.
Sponsored Links
Back