EU China Investment Treaty

Status
Not open for further replies.
The EU is about to sign an investment treaty with China. Driven more by Germany than other states.

The thing is, China have constantly refuted all of the EUs demands, and not given in to any of its conditions. So the EU (well Germany) have decided that they will sign anyway.

The other thing, is that despite the EU's sanctimonious instance on worker rights being key in any agreement they make with others, it seems that the plight of the Uighurs in their forced labour prison camps has not reached Brussels yet.

Strange that. :cautious:

:ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO:

Like you give a fig leaf about Uighurs.

Sponsored Links
Deny everything, deflect the blame on to others

Yes that sounds like typical brexer.

1. Blame the EU, the French, immigrants, refugees.....anything but their own govt.

2. Dangee is a typical brexer....refer to no 1 above

:ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO:

Notch is on script as usual. G is just getting nastier & nastier

Sponsored Links
Notch could you provide one shred of evidence of me blaming immigrants?
If you can’t, an apology will be due.

I can provide evidence of me saying “I don’t blame them, I would do the same if I was in their position “

G. You actually called people you don’t even know “nonces” yesterday. As far as I’m concerned, you are an out & out wrongun. Cowardly. Shifty. Nasty, & the mods didn’t do anything about it. You’re on the payroll.

G. You actually called people you don’t even know “nonces” yesterday. As far as I’m concerned, you are an out & out wrongun. Cowardly. Shifty. Nasty, & the mods didn’t do anything about it. You’re on the payroll.

So can you post your name on here so I know you. You're one of the nonces I believe. :mrgreen:

Coward. One day things will catch up with you. You’re family must be so proud of you. Weasel

Status
Not open for further replies.
Sponsored Links
Back