Keep An Open Mind EU

Sponsored Links
Sponsored Links
DP -

Seeing as how you are arguing about the wrong subject,

I take it that, if it were physically possible, you wouldn't mind farmers taking their fields to Eastern Europe and have the locals pick the vegetables there, but you don't like Eastern Europeans (or Malaysians) coming to Britain to do the work cheaply.

DP -

Seeing as how you are arguing about the wrong subject,

I take it that, if it were physically possible, you wouldn't mind farmers taking their fields to Eastern Europe and have the locals pick the vegetables there, but you don't like Eastern Europeans (or Malaysians) coming to Britain to do the work cheaply.
You missing my point.I have no problem with anyone coming here to do the work..lazy english buggers wont do it...Uncontrolled immigation is crazy.

Please, prove me wrong.

Prove the quote came from him.

Or accept it didn't and you were all easily led!
I have no idea what Hitler said or did not say.As i said earlier,does it matter what Hitler said,he proved he was a nutcase.Which bit of that makes you assume i am easily led,,god knows.

But here's my take on the situation...
And of course not one company has ever invested in manufacturing in the UK because of our EU membership, have they, and the EU haven't provided a penny for infrastructure projects.

I haven't detailed our non-existent fishing industry the EU paid to destroy
Probably because you couldn't.

The UK’s share of the overall EU fishing catch grew between 2004 and 2014. In 2004 the UK had the fourth largest catch of any EU country at 652,000 tonnes, by 2014 this had grown to 752,000 tonnes and the second largest catch of any country in the EU.

And don't forget that, with the encouragement of the way the UK government in an exercise of sovereignty and control in the way they implemented UK rules, many fisherman sold their fishing rights and boats to foreign companies in the 1980s.

Last edited:
Strange that all the supporters of the OP have gone quiet when BAS shows up

I found lies in the first two lines and could not be bothered with the rest. Dismissed it as more poorly researched RWR crap. You lot are really getting desperate now that your precious Brexit is slowly turning into the worst pile of poo imaginable.

Brexit lol.

There's none so blind as them that won't see.

Neither. .. I want quality of life.. Stop trying to compete with China or India..
Norway don't, nor Denmark or Switzerland and many more who have a quality of life... Accept we are no longer the force we were.

Neither. .. I want quality of life.. Stop trying to compete with China or India..
Norway don't, nor Denmark or Switzerland and many more who have a quality of life... Accept we are no longer the force we were.

Nice sentiment but Rees Mogg Brexit means it's a fight to the bottom. He wants uncontrolled imports. UK business have to bear a social cost which benefits society. Something which crazed neo liberals forget.

Nice sentiment but Rees Mogg Brexit means it's a fight to the bottom. He wants uncontrolled imports. UK business have to bear a social cost which benefits society. Something which crazed neo liberals forget.

Those dam neo liberals will kill the world

Last edited by a moderator:
It seems you lot don't have an open mind...it isn't lies just because you can't be bothered to investigate.

betrayal_of_britain_s_fishing_industry

One-Dutch-trawler-gets-quarter-England-s-entire-fish-quota

EU-pirates-net-our-fish-Quotas-worth-65m

...and you seemed to have missed this bit of the post
Why does the EU have a non disclosure agreement attached to all its funding, why would it not want people to know?
Why has no accounting firm in the world signed off the EU accounts for over a decade?
Why does the EU target academia for preferential funding?
Food mountains, and the reasons behind them all, and what has replaced them?
When was the idea EU first planned?
Who are the Bilderbergers?
Who owns the banks?
Who is Benjamin Freedman?
Why did the Americans enter WW1?
If you can answer these questions, then and only then, you may begin to understand why knowledgeable people want to leave the EU.

Sponsored Links
Back