Keep An Open Mind EU

I don't know much about the details of the listed items but one caught my eye:

6. Dyson gone to Malaysia, with an EU loan.

So, are you saying the EU bribed - with a loan - this brexiter to move production to Malaysia?

Why did this brexiter not tell the EU to sling its hook and keep production is his beloved Britain.

Does anyone think the reason might possibly be GREED.
Of course you would not do that if you were Sir Dyson?

Sponsored Links
That's not the argument.

It was stated that the EU is actively trying to run Britain into the ground and this was one of the steps.

Why did Dyson, a brexiter, go along with this plan? Why did HE do it?

Sir Dyson indeed!

That's not the argument.

It was stated that the EU is actively trying to run Britain into the ground and this was one of the steps.

Sir Dyson indeed!

EFL

There is no point arguing with facts they will just deny them.

The EU did not loan Dyson any money to relocate to Malaysia.

The rest of the list is filled with lies or half truths but it feeds the quitters hate and self righteousness

Sponsored Links
trying to find disambiguous .
I know you struggle with words of more than two syllables so I've found you the definition....

Disambiguation refers to the removal of ambiguity by making something clear. Disambiguation narrows down the meaning of words and it's a good thing. This word makes sense if you break it down. Dis means "not," ambiguous means "unclear," and the ending -tion makes it a noun.

Hope this helps.

Disambiguation refers to the removal of ambiguity by making something clear. Disambiguation narrows down the meaning of words and it's a good thing. This word makes sense if you break it down. Dis means "not," ambiguous means "unclear," and the ending -tion makes it a noun.
So, you admit you made up "disambiguous". :)

That's not the argument.

Sir Dyson indeed!
Save money.as you would...or any sane person.

Sponsored Links
Back