Keep An Open Mind EU

It seems you lot don't have an open mind...it isn't lies just because you can't be bothered to investigate.

betrayal_of_britain_s_fishing_industry

One-Dutch-trawler-gets-quarter-England-s-entire-fish-quota

EU-pirates-net-our-fish-Quotas-worth-65m
1) Re The Commentator - as soon as you see any organisation accusing the BBC of left wing bias you can safely write them off as lying swivel-eyed loonies.

2) Re the fishing aspects, what part of "UK fisherman sold off their fishing rights to foreign fishermen" is too hard for you to understand? What aspect of the size of the UK's share of the EU catch I posted above can you not grasp?

Is your mind open enough to read these?

https://www.independent.co.uk/news/uk/britains-fishy-role-in-the-quota-hopping-scandal-1315516.html

https://fullfact.org/europe/eu-pinching-our-fish/

Sponsored Links
I found lies in the first two lines and could not be bothered with the rest. Dismissed it as more poorly researched RWR crap. You lot are really getting desperate now that your precious Brexit is slowly turning into the worst pile of poo imaginable.

Brexit lol.

You on the piste again Noseall ?

Listen up Noseall there is no reason to be terrified . Just take the advice that I have posted up previously and you should be O.K

But above all else try and keep some dignity and act like u have a pair . Remember Noseall we are British :LOL:

Lovely day for a game of golf (if I was taken by that sort of thing).
Better get one in, before all of the courses are turned over to agricultural use!

before all of the courses are turned over to agricultural use!
I guess some of those that are struggling may need to fold. Others courses have a long list of people wishing to play them.

Played yesterday - like a hacker. 'Twas a stunning day with stunning scenery.(y)

Sponsored Links
1) Re The Commentator - as soon as you see any organisation accusing the BBC of left wing bias you can safely write them off as lying swivel-eyed loonies.......

Ah, now we're getting somewhere.
So you think the BBC is NOT biased is that correct?

Still nobody seems to want to comment on the other section!

It is biased towards an insane, shameful and destructive delusional view of what "balance" it should strive for.

And I notice you've handily dropped the fishing industry from your list of wrongs - not much left now, is there.

Sponsored Links
Back