EU China Investment Treaty

Status
Not open for further replies.
Notch still waiting for the shred of evidence backing up your accusations?
Anything yet?

Sponsored Links
The bed wetters go missing when questioned.
The thread is left for those who are devoid of sensible discussion and reduced to juvenile insults because they have nothing else to contribute.
Please continue with your insult fest. It's amusing to see you thrashing yourselves trying to retain a smidgeon of self-respect.

The thread is left for those who are devoid of sensible discussion and reduced to juvenile insults because they have nothing else to contribute.
Please continue with your insult fest. It's amusing to see you thrashing yourselves trying to retain a smidgeon of self-respect.

Nutter.

Notch still waiting for the shred of evidence backing up your accusations?
Anything yet?
I am terribly sorry you are suffering a comprehension deficit.

I recommend you read more slowly, it may help you.

:ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO:

Sponsored Links
So.... no evidence then. Do not accuse people of things if you can’t back it up.
Nasty & cowardly.

So.... no evidence then. Do not accuse people of things if you can’t back it up.
Nasty & cowardly.

I didn't accuse you of what you claim, so I have no need to apologise or back down.

But you need to apologise to me for accusing me of something Ive not done.

It's not my fault your ability to comprehend the written word is compromised.

Notch are you Looking forward to another day of winding people up & making false accusations?
You must be so proud of yourself.

Notch are you Looking forward to another day of winding people up & making false accusations?
You must be so proud of yourself.
Gosh you're a sensitive little soul.......commonly known as a snowflake

No answer...... again. You should be in the Labour Party. They have no answers to anything either.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Sponsored Links
Back