Migration Within EU and its Effect to UK and The Referendum

Sponsored Links
I personally believe that because of Cameron's promise to offer us an in/out referendum, the EU is going to make the UK suffer anyway. Someone's already linked to an article stating that the EU isn't going to publish anything about legislation in the pipeline for fear of giving the Brexit supporters ammunition. The Polish MEP, calls it "Pandora's box" Hmmmmmmm Pandora's box,,, Doesn't bode well for anyone.. If it were some sort of sensible legislation, the EU would have no qualms about letting us know,,, would they?
What, like the lady next door? Or her Aunty's next door neighbour?
Can you recreate this link to this article?

Just for you Himaginn (and aginn and aginn and aginn) http://www.politico.eu/article/brus...button-uk-referendum-campaign-eu-legislation/
Apparently many journalists believe "Pandora's box " to be an increase of the EU budget by 20 billion Euro (paid for by member states) No excuses for not coughing up either as it's the EU. No wonder they want to keep it quiet before the referendum in the UK.

I personally believe that because of Cameron's promise to offer us an in/out referendum, the EU is going to make the UK suffer anyway. Someone's already linked to an article stating that the EU isn't going to publish anything about legislation in the pipeline for fear of giving the Brexit supporters ammunition. The Polish MEP, calls it "Pandora's box" Hmmmmmmm Pandora's box,,, Doesn't bode well for anyone.. If it were some sort of sensible legislation, the EU would have no qualms about letting us know,,, would they?
What, like the lady next door? Or her Aunty's next door neighbour?
Can you recreate this link to this article?

Just for you Himaginn (and aginn and aginn and aginn) http://www.politico.eu/article/brus...button-uk-referendum-campaign-eu-legislation/
Apparently many journalists believe "Pandora's box " to be an increase of the EU budget by 20 billion Euro (paid for by member states) No excuses for not coughing up either as it's the EU. No wonder they want to keep it quiet before the referendum in the UK.
You mean Tara Palmeri believes.....

Interesting it's gone from Tara Palmeri says and now many journalists believe. I do think you're exaggerating again, and again, again.
Nearly as bad as your "someone said"...

She got her information from......A French Official. No names of course. Her informant is so secret we don't know who it is, nor are we ever likely to know.
Perhaps it's that vague Monsieur Rumour. :rolleyes: He sounds French. :ROFLMAO:

She got her information from......A French Official. No names of course. Her informant is so secret we don't know who it is, nor are we ever likely to know.
Just a quickie to educate you in the world of journalism and news, journalists do not have to say who the informant is - protection of sources as it's known. A good job too otherwise nobody would speak up.
Just because there's no names doesn't mean a journalist made it up.

Sponsored Links
Just a quickie to educate you in the world of journalism and news, journalists do not have to say who the informant is - protection of sources as it's known. A good job too otherwise nobody would speak up.
I fully accept that blightymam, but it's strange that this journalist has a scoop that no other journalist has heard of, and from an unnamed French official? Pillow talk? She does have a remarkable interest in the affairs of others. And I mean that in the best possible taste. (Kenny Everett)

I fully accept that blightymam, but it's strange that this journalist has a scoop that no other journalist has heard of, and from an unnamed French official? Pillow talk? She does have a remarkable interest in the affairs of others. And I mean that in the best possible taste. (Kenny Everett)
Oh please, please don't speak about things you don't know! I used to be a snapper for the newspapers and many MANY times a single journo has an excellent and trusted source. Journo's spend a long time building up relationships and most of the time it's on the hush - for obvious reasons when a person may be high up. A high up official is hardly going to have 50 journo friends either are they? Harder to keep quiet when leaking confidential info.
I do not know what you guys are talking about, I only skimmed the last page, but there is every possibility that this source could be reliable. Please don't dismiss it using the fact nobody was named. You clearly do not understand.

Oh please, please don't speak about things you don't know! I used to be a snapper for the newspapers and many MANY times a single journo has an excellent and trusted source. Journo's spend a long time building up relationships and most of the time it's on the hush - for obvious reasons when a person may be high up. A high up official is hardly going to have 50 journo friends either are they? Harder to keep quiet when leaking confidential info.
I do not know what you guys are talking about, I only skimmed the last page, but there is every possibility that this source could be reliable. Please don't dismiss it using the fact nobody was named. You clearly do not understand.
But it's equally possible that she did make it up! Or misunderstood what she was actually told.
This story was released two days ago, and since? Not a peep! Not a whisper! Not a shred of substantiation!
It's not difficult to believe, it's impossible to believe that a story like that was only leaked to one obscure reporter. Don't you think.

It's not difficult to believe, it's impossible to believe that a story like that was only leaked to one obscure reporter. Don't you think.

Haven't you ever heard the word regarding to stories as "Exclusive"?!

Last edited by a moderator:
I think you are a smiley short Jockstrap. Surely a sentence that funny requires seven smileys?

Sponsored Links
Back