An EU FTA is not deliverable

Sponsored Links
Why don't we all leave it and see what pans out.
Yep. All in favour put your hands up. Good. All in favour of not leaving put your hands up. Good. I make that 52% for leaving. The leaves have it, the leaves have it.

Yep. All in favour put your hands up. Good. All in favour of not leaving put your hands up. Good. I make that 52% for leaving. The leaves have it, the leaves have it.
Yippppeeee we leavingg

Sponsored Links
Give over dreamer
A person that has an opinion, a belief but chooses to not arm hinself with knowledge.

That is a dreamer.
That person is durhamplumber :ROFLMAO:

You could become more knowledgeable about the European Union or WTO rules, the information is out there.
Unfortunately you are too much of a scaredy cat, it make all your bravado crumple :whistle:

In truth there is no perfect UK-EU deal, the EU will demand concessions in return for preferential access, and our failure to be honest about this fact is leading us uncomfortably close to a long term rupture.
Interestingly there is as agreement between the non-EU EEA members (Norway, Iceland, Liechtenstein) plus Switzerland that guarantees reciprocal rights of citizens...

The only country in that group that hasn't actually put it into law is the UK, because the UK wants to pass both primary and secondary legislation to enact it after Brexit...

And secondary legislation means that any deal can be trashed at the whim of whichever minister is in charge at whatever time...

Thus making a mockery of 'reciprocity'!

No wonder the EU is sticking to it's gun's, because it knows that the UK's law making system is a joke when it comes to making sure that due process is adhered to!

De Gaulle had the right idea about the UK!

A person that has an opinion, a belief but chooses to not arm hinself with knowledg
Or in your case,you think you are the font of all knowledge EU,,in reality know nout, ,as i said,Dreamer.

Unfortunately you are too much of a scaredy cat, it make all your bravado crumple :whistle:
Rofl...I have no bravado,at all,just a belief the UK is better of and has a brighter future out of the EU,,,you can twist yourself inside out,that is my belief.

Sponsored Links
Back