WTO in a nutshell - I don't have the answer for that

Oh yes, you're the guy who pretends not to know what the EU rules on Movement of Labour are, and pretends not to know that India and China are the countries where most migrants to the UK come from.

I bet you're silly enough to blame EU membership for that.

You're going to carry on pretending for ever, aren't you.
So were have the 3.2million EU citizens living in Britain come from then.

Sponsored Links
Come back when you admit to having read the rules.

silly vinty thinks that EU27 voted to expel UK and tear up 45 years of carefully crafted co-operation.

They didn't.

Can you remember who decided to pull the plug?
The UK pulled the plug on membership of what a lot of people believe is a political racket.
The EU is pulling the plug on freedom of movement for goods and services between Europe and the UK.

Sponsored Links
Do you know how many work permits were issued to foreigners in Belgium, France, Italy, Luxembourg, the Netherlands, and West Germany (the original six members of the EEC) during the guest-worker period of 1958 to 1972?

Do you

remember the myth of the "Polish Plumber" flooding Europe? Do you know, at its temporary peak, the highest number of Poles temporarily residing in other EU countries?

The UK pulled the plug on membership of what a lot of people believe is a political racket.
The EU is pulling the plug on freedom of movement for goods and services between Europe and the UK.
You are either one of the most egregious liars on this site, or your ignorance is shameful.

"When I'm in Brazil I speak Brazilian"

rofl.gif
rofl.gif
rofl5.gif

rofl5.gif
rofl.gif
rofl.gif

rofl.gif
rofl5.gif
rofl.gif

I'll be charitable and assume you've not watched the video and therefore don't realise I was quoting someone in it.

Sponsored Links
Back