Liam Fox WTO Plans Blocked by 20 countries

Sponsored Links
Even BAS thinks you're losing it.
I have seen some spectacularly stupid posts here in the last 15 years, but for you to write that just one post away from the one you quoted, deliberately omitting the part showing to whom I was replying, is definitely in the top 10.

More chance of you becoming a responsible, intelligent person than brexit being good for the UK.

I have seen some spectacularly stupid posts here in the last 15 years, but for you to write that just one post away from the one you quoted, deliberately omitting the part showing to whom I was replying, is definitely in the top 10.
Nowhere in your post, which has been copied word for word, did you mention me. If you want to have a dig at anyone, please have the nous to indicate who you are speaking to, it's quite easy.

Sponsored Links
What an arrogant self important prat you are.More chance of you bumping into moses tonite in your kitchen than brexit ending.
Arrogance is voting on something you yourself admit you had no understanding of or even cared enough to investigate further.

I'd call that spectacularly stupid when there were nebulous and undefined benefits.

Arrogance is voting on something you yourself admit you had no understanding of or even cared enough to investigate further.

I'd call that spectacularly stupid when there were nebulous and undefined benefits.
I would say apologising for ones own intelligence and superior knowledge over others is profoundly pompous and arrogant...And in your case you are that far up yourself you cannot see when I am pulling your leg!!.

Nowhere in your post, which has been copied word for word, did you mention me.
And nowhere have I claimed that I was.

If you want to have a dig at anyone, please have the nous to indicate who you are speaking to, it's quite easy.
Indeed, it is quite easy.

Often the easiest way is to quote the person one is addressing.

Like this, for example, which clearly shows I was replying to durhamplumber, not you, and not JohnD as you tried to make out in your reply to him.

upload_2018-10-27_12-23-7.png

But obviously that wasn't easy enough for you to understand.

And nowhere have I claimed that I was.

Indeed, it is quite easy.

Often the easiest way is to quote the person one is addressing.

Like this, for example, which clearly shows I was replying to durhamplumber, not you, and not JohnD as you tried to make out in your reply to him.

View attachment 151059

But obviously that wasn't easy enough for you to understand.
Ah, that explains it, I have DP on ignore so I wouldn't have seen his post , your post came directly after Johns, sorry.

Ah, that explains it, I have DP on ignore so I wouldn't have seen his post , your post came directly after Johns, sorry.
Rofl...Another lightweight bites the dust.He will be on soon defending Tommy the racist and extolling the virtues of the right of free speech,,as long as people agree with him,that is.Hypocrite.

Last edited by a moderator:
Ah - OK - and likewise mutual apologies. Having people on ignore does screw up the way that quoting works here.

Rofl...Another lightweight bites the dust.He will be on soon defending Tommy the racist and extolling the virtues of the right of free speech,,as long as people agree with him,that is.Hypocrite.
Err, no.

He won't see what you wrote, but for the benefit of others who may not be familiar with the way the forum works, what you said there is utter bo**ocks - he would not have seen your post.

I did not say i had no understanding of any of the issues surrounding brexit.I said I do not have indepth knowledge of the fed beige and trading tariffs,that is a world of difference.Just because you are not 100% sure of the outcome of an endeveour is not just cause to sit and stagnate.That way of thinking,we would still be living in caves wondering about starting a fire.

Sponsored Links
Back