Votes: 10 58.8%
  • Don't care

Votes: 1 5.9%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Reaction score
Country
United Kingdom
How's about having Poll in getting the HELL OUT OF THE EU.
Not just a little bit like not adopting the Euro, but the whole hog.
A once and for all Get Out of this wretched Club which is in fact communism by another name, being dictated to by unelected people who ate interested in nothing but lining their own pockets very very thickly eg Mandleson.
Another thing is why is it that any referendum on the EU is ridiculous, as if you say NO it only means NO until you have to vote again and again until you say YES. Once you say YES there will NEVER EVER be another vote which will allow you to say NO.
SO it is all loaded to a YES.
Lets get the HELL OUT OF IT while we still can and maybe we can at least keep Britain a little bit British.
I have heard all of the weak arguments in favour of the EU but there are far stronger ones for getting out. Norway and Switzerland seem to do OK with out the Interference from this corrupt bunch of Comedians.

Sponsored Links
I've failed again - How the f*** do you do it.
I filled out the poll details as requested and posted the mail, but no poll option comes up.
It must be Me being a Numpty

You have to add an option and press the button that says 'update'.

Sponsored Links
Hi Joe. How Ya Doin'
So you do know everything.
But surely if you press the 'Add Option' button, it is to 'Add an Option' isn't it? Then if you press the 'Update' button, I would have thought that updated the 'Added Option'. Or am I being too logical here.
You see when on my car it Says 'Cruise Control On' it means the 'Cruise Control' is ON, I don't need another button such as 'Update' to switch the 'Cruise Control' on.
Maybe my car is short of Buttons.

Well that's how I managed the poll I did.

Thanks Solo that picture is brilliant, The Cat seems to be enjoying it don't you think.

Thanks Moderator 5.
It will be helpful for a 'Numpty' such as myself, Joe-90 was obviously OK with it, but we are not all Joe-90's unfortunatly

Sponsored Links
Back