Get Out of the EU Completly

Reaction score
Country
United Kingdom
How's about having Poll in getting the HELL OUT OF THE EU.
Not just a little bit like not adopting the Euro, but the whole hog.
A once and for all Get Out of this wretched Club which is in fact communism by another name, being dictated to by unelected people who ate interested in nothing but lining their own pockets very very thickly eg Mandleson.
Another thing is why is it that any referendum on the EU is ridiculous, as if you say NO it only means NO until you have to vote again and again until you say YES. Once you say YES there will NEVER EVER be another vote which will allow you to say NO.
SO it is all loaded to a YES.
Lets get the HELL OUT OF IT while we still can and maybe we can at least keep Britain a little bit British.
I have heard all of the weak arguments in favour of the EU but there are far stronger ones for getting out. Norway and Switzerland seem to do OK with out the Interference from this corrupt bunch of Comedians.

Sponsored Links
I thought I had established a Poll when submitting the above posting but somehow it didn't succeed.

Do you feel a bit silly now????

:LOL:

Perhaps this'll make you feel a bit better.

- - -

violent picture removed

Sponsored Links
Well Solo - Moderator 5 has spoilt our fun by removing the Photoraph.
I didn't think your picture was violent, it was a very practiacl solution to 'The Cat Problem'
I wouldn't mind an e-mail copy of that one for my fellow Cat Haters

Just noticed that the pic has been removed. Will try and get you a copy or a link to it. Off now to look for a pic of a bloke swinging Mod 5 over his head.

That's violent. Wonder what the poor cat's head hit when it went down? (hope it was something hard :LOL: )

Sorry guys. Mod 5 must be on the prowl again and the link has been removed. Why don't you grow up and get a life you saddoe?

What a bunch of tossers. With animal cruelty reaching record levels, some of you think it's ok to allow a picture like that.

Hey gog - It was the bloke in the picture doing all the tossing, he probably got that cat may be 30 metres.

God that was sooooooooooooooo funny, I'm finding it hard to stop laughing.

Hows this for an idea, you Joe-90 and Solo form a comedy trio, call yourselves 2 b*****cks and a P****, you decide who is who.

Hows this for an idea, you Joe-90 and Solo form a comedy trio, call yourselves 2 b*****cks and a P****, you decide who is who.

I want to be the PR*CK, preferably a big one.

Sponsored Links
Back