The Eu withdrawal is a mess because of the EU

Status
Not open for further replies.
It appears that SammyInnit has thrown it's toys out of it's pram...

Mind you, that last post's font would have been just about the size required to plaster the side of a big red bus.

And we all know the truth about that :)

Sponsored Links
It appears that SammyInnit has thrown it's toys out of it's pram...

Mind you, that last post's font would have been just about the size required to plaster the side of a big red bus.

And we all know the truth about that :)

I posted screen shots of what you posted and the definition of a concession then you come up with this?

You're not for real.

No

It was mentioned the Eu would not want passporting rights to continue in a non member state.

The EU risks giving itself a huge headache if it tries to fragment the London financial market, for a number of reasons.

Barclays Chairman John McFarlane told Reuters that a bad trade deal between Britain and the EU risks harming the international economy, and that some banks may decide to abandon some lines of business altogether because they will be too expensive.

“Brexit will put a spotlight on the economic attractiveness of activities you are moving,” he said. “Everybody will say, ‘If you move, is it worth it financially?’”

Bankers say a number of areas are likely to be affected when Britain leaves the EU. The first is Europe’s ability to sell sovereign debt. At present, when a country, say Portugal or Greece, needs to sell debt to keep its hospitals or schools running, it will tap the bond markets, arranged by banks primarily in London. London-based firms are currently responsible for trading about 70 percent of sovereign debt in Europe, according to bankers.

But some banks are already withdrawing from arranging the bond sales because it is unprofitable. In the first quarter of the year five banks stopped being primary dealers in various European country bonds.

The chief executive of one of Britain’s largest banks and one of the largest underwriters of European sovereign debt told Reuters the European Central Bank called him asking him not to abandon selling European debt because of Brexit. “They (EU countries) cannot be shut out from London's capital markets,” he said. “It’s suicide.”

Britain has the largest foreign exchange market and the second largest derivatives market in the world, accounting for just under 40 percent of the world’s dealings in those markets, while Paris, London’s nearest EU rival, handles under 5 percent, according to the Bank for International Settlements
Each year, euro, yen and dollar trades worth about a combined $869 trillion happen in London - more than in all the euro zone countries combined - according to the City of London Corporation.
Couldnt give a flyin fek.....get the hell out of EU!

Sponsored Links
There is a huge correlation between Remainers and smugness. (y)
There is a huge correlation between quitters and ignorance (y)

But then the quitters don't like this obvious fact being pointed out so no doubt this topic will soon join all the others in room 101 :eek:

There is a huge correlation between quitters and ignorance

You didnt need to provide yet another smug comment to endorse what I said, but since you did, I might as well point it out :ROFLMAO:

So yes, theres the correlation between remainers and smugness.

Tis all the beuracrats fault ;) for 30 odd years these armies of pencil pushing , paper shuffeling un-elected dead beats have been rubber stamping

endless dic tats from Brussels most of which got through on a nod and a wink ;)

Dare say a plenty of brown envelopes were exchanged ;)

End result democracy has been sub-verted and this country gets bogged down in end less non sense and talking about somalian pirates ( on the radio)

Joe Stalin would have had all these paper shufflers/ bearurocrats shot :LOL::LOL:

There is no equivalence between leavers having no clue and remainers keeping the status quo.

That's a revisionist view to support leavers lack of understanding.

I disagree.

The referendum gave the public a binary choice on something complex. So of course there was a lack of understanding. A lack of understanding for voters of both leave and remain.

How many that voted remain understood the complexity of the EU institutions, or the various treaties or trade deals. How many remainers understand why the EU have kept Africa on the poverty line?

I see Peter Mandelson said 'Brexiteers are nationalists that hate foreigners not patriots like me'

Mmmm is that the Peter Mandelson that is on an EU pension......

I posted screen shots of what you posted and the definition of a concession then you come up with this?
You obviously still don't understand your own contradiction do you!

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.
Sponsored Links
Back