The Eu withdrawal is a mess because of the EU

Status
Not open for further replies.
Sponsored Links
My Crystal ball tells me......govt will collapse...Election by end of year....Ref two will happen....vote out again!!... then utter chaos..forever.

they will punish us as much as possible so no one else leaves.

Thats true.

Barnier is a known hater of the UK, no doubt why he was chosen.

The EU are trying to get a power grab of the London Euro market and any other financial services they can get hold of.

The EU are trying to get a power grab of the London Euro market and any other financial services they can get hold of.
Indeed..and all the sucker remoaners are falling for it all ..Numpties

Sponsored Links
It's nice to see the rabid Quitters are panicking as they see their fantasy crumbling away.

Trying to keep their spirits up with heaps of vociferous nonsense.

They'll be painting slogans on buses next.

But anyway, I thought quitters knew exactly what they were voting for?

Since the majority of remainer and leavers have little understanding of the workings of the UK, most people didnt know what they were voting for.

You need to stop blaming those that voted leave and blame those that instigated the referendum plus the remain camp that ran a poor campaign.

Nope, just aware of the rules...
Rules that the UK helped to write and which we signed up to!
But anyway, I thought quitters knew exactly what they were voting for?

Well, did remain voters know either? Remain didn't mean business as usual, it meant renegotiating our membership, probably to put us in the eurozone and have a completely open port with the Schengen zone.

How come it's all the fault of leave voters, or 'quitters' as you keep calling them and not the remain side for doing a poor job of convincing them to stay?

I will say tho, there's nothing wrong with 'quitting' something that isn't working like you would intend.

Well said..But not how the remoaners see it...

Well the position of Cameron before he bolted (and the remain side ironically are asking where the likes of Farage are, when in actual fact he's never been anything other than an MEP) seemed to me to continue pouring petrol on an already burning fire.

Let's renegotiate he said, let's not walk away but help make it better he said, right before he walked away without helping to do anything...

Since the majority of remainer and leavers have little understanding of the workings of the UK, most people didnt know what they were voting for.

You need to stop blaming those that voted leave and blame those that instigated the referendum plus the remain camp that ran a poor campaign.

There is no equivalence between leavers having no clue and remainers keeping the status quo.

That's a revisionist view to support leavers lack of understanding.

Hello Job

Can you give us a list please of all the countries in "the rest of the world" that you think we will suddenly start trading profitably with, as soon as we leave the EU?

Anyone have a list of said rules, or would the servers crash trying to download a copy due to the immense euro babel contained within ?

We wrote the rules with our EU partners on security such as not letting third countries and their companies access to security sensitive matters for example Galileo.

FFS we signed off on these rules, we know they exist, we know what they are.

So how dishonest is it to turn around and say they don't apply? How dumb are people.

The RWR love to shout about personal responsibility but not when it applies to Brexit. Hypocrites.

Remain didn't mean business as usual, it meant renegotiating our membership, probably to put us in the eurozone and have a completely open port with the Schengen zone.
Really?

So you have proof of this having to 'renegotiate our membership' and the issues you mention?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Sponsored Links
Back