The jungle on the news.....

Reaction score
Country
United Kingdom
On the news we had an English volunteer doctor in the jungle complaining about the conditions in the camp and saying London is only so many miles away as is the English coast how can this be allowed ..........In my view a completely idiotic view ......its Frances problem are they not a civilised country, they are allowing or tolerating the camp it's their ridiculous problem not England's. .......unaccompanied children ? Like the unaccompanied children in Sweden that looked like they were in their twenties. They claim to be children to get extra benefits.

In Greece migrant violence amongst themselves has resulted in a camp fire causing the camp to be burned down ........

The german security forces said the migrants are bringing their conflicts with them sunnies and sheities just don't see eye to eye .........Who in their right minds would want these warring factions in this country ?

Last edited:
Sponsored Links
John Doh! will be along in a minute to tell you what a nasty, uneducated, reactionary plumber you are. ;)

At the same time, he will tell you how many of his beloved foreign migrants he has personally helped. :ROFLMAO:

Gasbag claims to be a plumber. And sometimes he claims not to be. Not a reliable source.

Sponsored Links
Gasbag claims to be a plumber. And sometimes he claims not to be. Not a reliable source.

To hell with it mate. Knock one out anyway. Enjoy yourself, you're only young once.

I see that the German chancellor Mrs merkel has stated that she wish she could turn the clokck back with ref to the 1.1 million migrants she has let in ?

recent poll in Germany says that 70 or 80 % of germans are not happy with her immigration caper

far right anti immigration parties are gaining ground

John Doh! will be along in a minute to tell you what a nasty, uneducated, reactionary plumber you are. ;)

At the same time, he will tell you how many of his beloved foreign migrants he has personally helped. :ROFLMAO:

Yes he' ll be ageist and snobbish calling me old and a plumber but then he'll call me a filthy liar well he's a filthy liar because I've never lied on here so that makes him a liar.

Gasbag will never link to the threads in which he lied and I pointed it out.

No doubt because he is so ashamed of his lies.

He is very foolish to keep reminding us though.

Sponsored Links