The May deal

How would you measure the opinion of the entire voting population? Other than another ref!...your argument goes round in circles.In/out ref 2 not happening.
And No Deal is better than a bad Deal.

I did like Corbyn's remark yesterday, I can only present an approximation of what he said.
"How can the PM claim that this is the best deal on the table, if it's the only deal on the table? Therefore by definition, it can just as easily be described as the worst deal available."

Sponsored Links
And No Deal is better than a bad Deal.

I did like Corbyn's remark yesterday, I can only present an approximation of what he said.
"How can the PM claim that this is the best deal on the table, if it's the only deal on the table? Therefore by definition, it can just as easily be described as the worst deal available."
Took him a month to think of that pathetic quip,whilst polishing his white feather for the EU,,because he is deluded enough to think he might be PM.

How would you measure the opinion of the entire voting population? Other than another ref!...your argument goes round in circles.In/out ref 2 not happening.
Opinion polls.

What would you do if poll after poll after poll, carried out by all the different polling organisations, showed that there was a majority in favour of a second vote?

Opinion polls.

What would you do if poll after poll after poll, carried out by all the different polling organisations, showed that there was a majority in favour of a second vote?
Opinion polls ten a penny.No more refs..General election and vote for ref2 down that route,,if not on offer,tough.we now going to govern the UK via opinion polls?

Sponsored Links
what, these ones?

Guesswork :ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO:

Do you know, we had some old plumber on here who claimed never to have met a remainer? And assumed that his findings were representative of the population?

The polls mostly showed it too close to call, varying a few percent one way or the other.

The final results were....

Just under 52 one way, just over 48 the other (funnily enough, the same numbers which Farage had said would not be conclusive).
So the polls were right and the plumber was wrong

How are those polls of the 2016 referendum working for ya (n)
Irrelevant.

The question is what would all those currently saying "no" to a second vote say if it became clear that a second vote was what the majority of people wanted.

46892992_1290493987759784_2241338828130353152_n.jpg

Irrelevant.

The question is what would all those currently saying "no" to a second vote say if it became clear that a second vote was what the majority of people wanted.
Ffs,it would become clear via opinion poles.It would be sorted via a general election.If no party offers in/out ref2,then write to your chosen party!..get them to include it in the manifesto.

Ffs,it would become clear via opinion poles.
I thought you said they were ten a penny?

Anyway - if it becomes clear via opinion polls that there is a strong desire for a vote on the terms of leaving, what do you think should be done?

I thought you said they were ten a penny?

Anyway - if it becomes clear via opinion polls that there is a strong desire for a vote on the terms of leaving, what do you think should be done?
Why Aye man,good point.Strong desire to vote on terms of leaving,,,,,,,,errr ask me one on sport,its friday,im on the gin.

Sponsored Links
Back