The members are among the hackers....

Status
Not open for further replies.
M

Mickymoody

Hmm...Why would a member here, take snippets of posts, then HACK into peoples Facebooks pages, and then send offensive PM's to their contacts? And alter the context of those pages, and comments, to make an abusive message?

By using snippets of my comments, collating them, juggling with them, then have so much verve, to actually hack into my Facebook account, and sent PM's and post messages to people?

I can trace back those messages, to this site, so on this site is a hacker, and also block proper Facebook access, plus internet access.. I have a good idea WHO the person is....and if proved..they will be arrested.

I have people contacting me saying you wrote this rubbish to me at a certain time..And I can prove that I wasn't online at that time.

A certain member did that to my posts, maybe he has an obsession? Maybe you stepped over the line of law? Maybe he is a stalker?

Why this person would concentrate on me is unknown...get a life....term in jail.

Sponsored Links
Paranoia rife around these forums

You can't spell the word, but it's true, various comments from posts HAVE been quoted into my Facebook, to make it look like I have made suggestions to peple that I didn't make.

And I have a hell of a time, logging onto Facebook, as it always says my password is wrong, even after just changing it.

Posts have been made, when I'm not online, is the giveaway. But strangely my IP address has been duplicated, as FB says they were made from my computer?

The quotes come from here...hence the password changes come from here....so WHO is the user that is a hacker? Who quoted my history recently?

I know who it is...you do..the person that listed my chat history....they ought to go to jail. The person with Aspergers, is subject to life in jail...you hacked me...I hope you rot in jail.

How else would you spell paranoia then?

I'd like an explanation of how an IP address can be randomly duplicated though - how would the routing work for a start?

I'd suggest downloading Malwarebytes would be a a good start. Install it, update it and run a full scan on your system.

Sponsored Links
Malwarebytes doesn't work on brains though. Which is the part micky needs scanning, he's a bit of a nutter.

Oh look - Micky's back!

But strangely my IP address has been duplicated, as FB says they were made from my computer?

How does that work then? I didn't realise FB let you view the IP address that a comment was posted from? That, and if they had access to your FB why would they bother quoting your comments from a DIY forum when they could post whatever they wanted? For example:

Mickymoody has a job!
  • Friend #1 LOL pull the other 1 m8
    Friend #2 LOL get bk dwn prk wi us m8 gt sme whte lghtnin

If this site had a facility to play a posters assigned music every time somebody clicked on one of his posts (please don't admin). What tune would you want ?
Mine would be the one from the old westerns when the reinforcements for the cavalry came over the hill, moody would have to be loonytoons from the cartoons, what's yours?

bedur bedur that's all folks. :LOL:

Given that your friends have said you have been posting a lot of rubbish, and having seen your contributions on the hacking thread, is it not more likely that you simply got the facebook status update box confused with the post reply box on this forum?

You can't spell the word, but it's true, various comments from posts HAVE been quoted into my Facebook, to make it look like I have made suggestions to peple that I didn't make.

:rolleyes:

If this site had a facility to play a posters assigned music every time somebody clicked on one of his posts (please don't admin). What tune would you want ?
:LOL:
Quanta La Maya - that`s mine - see my other post :mrgreen: Seriously tho` it would have to be Swingin` Safari by Bert Kaempfert . Vinyl , valve amp and a pair of Tannoy dual concentrics ;)

Hmm...Why would a member here, take snippets of posts, then HACK into peoples Facebooks pages, and then send offensive PM's to their contacts? And alter the context of those pages, and comments, to make an abusive message?

By using snippets of my comments, collating them, juggling with them, then have so much verve, to actually hack into my Facebook account, and sent PM's and post messages to people?

I can trace back those messages, to this site, so on this site is a hacker, and also block proper Facebook access, plus internet access.. I have a good idea WHO the person is....and if proved..they will be arrested.

I have people contacting me saying you wrote this rubbish to me at a certain time..And I can prove that I wasn't online at that time.

A certain member did that to my posts, maybe he has an obsession? Maybe you stepped over the line of law? Maybe he is a stalker?

Why this person would concentrate on me is unknown...get a life....term in jail.

NURSE!

How would anyone hack your Facebook unless they knew your real name. Or are you registered as Mickymoody?

Why would anyone care?
Why would anyone use an , here-to unknown, exploit to somehow manage to spoof their ip to the Facebook server to match yours
Even if they did, you don't have proof and given your inane ramblings on here then any correspondence you did have with Facebook/police/isp would be short.
And even if you did prove it, even if it happened then they wouldn't be going to jail, let alone for a life-sentence.
Good to see you can determine the difference between computer mis-user and a hacker doing targeted attacks on a very wide scale.

Paranoia rife around these forums

And I have a hell of a time, logging onto Facebook, as it always says my password is wrong, even after just changing it.

Posts have been made, when I'm not online, is the giveaway. But strangely my IP address has been duplicated, as FB says they were made from my computer?

The quotes come from here...hence the password changes come from here....so WHO is the user that is a hacker? Who quoted my history recently?

I know who it is...you do..the person that listed my chat history....they ought to go to jail. The person with Aspergers, is subject to life in jail...you hacked me...I hope you rot in jail.
Well, come on.
Please enlighten us all with the 'correct' version.

Is there anything you actually do know to be factually correct.

I really want the drugs MMoody is on.
They must be fookin fantastic!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Sponsored Links
Back