The misadventures of Romesh Ranganathan

Status
Not open for further replies.
Reaction score
Country
United Kingdom
You'll catch it on I player last country he went to was Albania .........One Albania said there's very little crime now all the criminals have gone to the UK and claimed to be kosovons !

Just a little aside in the programme !!

Sponsored Links
You'll catch it on I player last country he went to was Albania .........One Albania said there's very little crime now all the criminals have gone to the UK and claimed to be kosovons !

Just a little aside in the programme !!

I met an Albanian on a job. He was angry that the amount of hoops he had to jump through trying to remain here legally. His gripe was that he met a man who was a murderer and is here legally. He met this Albanian in a pub boasting about it.

I'm sure the left will dismiss my story as fiction or they will support that we should be open to all.

Sponsored Links
I'm sure the left will dismiss my story as fiction or they will support that we should be open to all.
A**e end is a proven liar, so everything and anything he says has to be suspected as lies.
You may have net an Albanian, it may have been difficult for him to obtain the correct paperwork, but I bet the rest is fiction.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back