THE OLYMPIC TORCH

Reaction score
Country
United Kingdom
Can you believe all this carp about a flame being transported across the world, did yea see the flame in the little box and did yea see the brain washed corpses watching this sharade, this is an example of what a human can be capable of, cant wait for my astroid to wipe out this spices GOD made a big mastake and GOD RELISED IS MISTAKE,

And GOD SAID,
parable 12 chapter 45, bob dole.

For Even The Almighty Can Sin
I have created a monster and i called them humans.
Let this scum roam only on Earth.
And make a barron of all the rest of the Planets
For there time will come.
Only have i seen a worthy human and is name is BOB DOLE.

hale BOB.

Sponsored Links
Hale Bob Isnt that a comet? ;)

YES my liitle solo cell and next time around i wont miss your name is on it boy so if i where yopu i would build a ship like Noaha did But dont be a plonker and stick the animals on do them a favor and let them die because your fate will be funny to watch,

Get your solo brain cell into hyperdrive last time we spoke solo was 2 million years ago for your sake you must have evolved by now to crawl out of the swamps.

Sponsored Links
Hale Bob Isnt that a comet? ;)

YES my liitle solo cell and next time around i wont miss your name is on it boy so if i where yopu i would build a ship like Noaha did But dont be a plonker and stick the animals on do them a favor and let them die because your fate will be funny to watch,

Get your solo brain cell into hyperdrive last time we spoke solo was 2 million years ago for your sake you must have evolved by now to crawl out of the swamps.
UG! :LOL:

Ermmm......Does he mean me???? Lost yer meds again BOB?

Back