the Rwanda plan Mk2

they arent trying

the Rwanda scheme was never designed to actually solve any problem

it was set up for one reason only: when it inevitably failed the Conservative government could stand up and point at the lawyers and courts and say "oh look we had a solution and those lefty lawyers have stopped it"

and guess what, fickos like Mottie fall for it so easily

seriously Mottie do you have any original though in your head?

Yeah. I’m thinking if I'm so fick and you’re so clever, why can I see the terrible grammar, spelling and lack of punctuation in your post but you can’t? Has my post put you in a fit of pique? :ROFLMAO:

Sponsored Links
France offered to help
I saw the French border force (that we pay towards) 'helping' this morning on the news. They were helping 62 illegal immigrants leave the beach in a dinghy at Calais. It’s help like that we could do without!

I saw the French border force (that we pay towards) 'helping' this morning on the news. They were helping 62 illegal immigrants leave the beach in a dinghy at Calais. It’s help like that we could do without!

Yep the scoundrels

5 casualties / deaths

Dare say the usual
Suspects will
Attempt to pin it on the UK

Sponsored Links
Of course the scheme will work, and the numbers will decrease.

Rishi's shower of lackwits will just change the way they count 'em

d3mlE7uhX8KFgEmY.gif

Yep. We're there. Just watching Yvette Cooper saying that if Labour got in at the next election, she says that Labour "Will not do the Rwanda scheme". She then wouldn’t answer if they would stop it and she went into parrot mode and just said "Labour will not do the Rwanda scheme". When asked a simple Yes or No as to whether they would actually and actively stop a plane from setting off, parrot mode again. I think they are running scared. Why is it so hard for politicians to say yes or no to a simple question? It’s like some on here!
If this now happens I will vote tory again. If labour say they will stick with the Rwanda deal. Then they will get my vote.

Yeah. I’m thinking if I'm so fick and you’re so clever, why can I see the terrible grammar, spelling and lack of punctuation in your post but you can’t? Has my post put you in a fit of pique? :ROFLMAO:
You is a bit silly criticisng my post for lacking punctuation, because it clearly does.
Ya shoulda gone to…….. :ROFLMAO:

I am correct, the Rwanda plan was never meant to be work, it was an idea thought up by Johnson as a distraction.

Your view that it was never meant to work is nothing more than opinion. It clearly is a flagship policy and its moving forward at glacial speed, hindered at every step of the way by the massive industry of human rights lawyers making their living fighting for economic illegal immigrants rights.

You only have to read articles like this. To know it will act as a deterrent

Illegal immigrants, happy to be in France, but now trying to get to the UK, because the French are targeting them. None of them believe the Rwanda plan is real.

It's like a game of snakes and ladders. Who wants to play a game that you cannot win, where you end up back at the start each time.

They pay France a small fortune to stop boats coming over.
But still they try - and if the threat of death by drowning isn't enough to deter them how in hell is a free plane trip to Rwanda going to do so?

Your view that it was never meant to work is nothing more than opinion.
The Rwanda plan was a dead cat distraction
that is demonstrably true.

The conservative party is a right wing populist party: its means of governance is continuous distractions using culture wars

Boris Johnson who created the party as we now know it, is a journalist: distraction, propaganda, gaslighting are the tools of right wing journalism

poor Motorbiking reads the Telegraph, he is fully immersed in r/w propaganda

You should know by now that Notch only considers his opinions as fact in his tiny righteous mind.
the Rwanda plan was never going to work

Sunak clings onto it because its all he has left

The Rwanda plan was a dead cat distraction
that is demonstrably true.

The conservative party is a right wing populist party: its means of governance is continuous distractions using culture wars

Boris Johnson who created the party as we now know it, is a journalist: distraction, propaganda, gaslighting are the tools of right wing journalism

poor Motorbiking reads the Telegraph, he is fully immersed in r/w propaganda
Its all in your own head.

Sponsored Links
Back