The symbol of hypocrisy...

Status
Not open for further replies.
Reaction score
Country
United Kingdom
"Brexit campaign group Leave.eu has moved its internet registration to the Republic of Ireland in order to be able to keep its .eu suffix after the UK quit the European Union."

"The group, founded by businessman Arron Banks and backed by Nigel Farage, was a loud voice for Leave in the 2016 referendum campaign, and has remained in operation since then, pushing for the hardest possible Brexit."

Any condemnation from the brexiteers here?

I fear there will simply be the sound of tumbleweed instead!

Sponsored Links
Any condemnation from the brexiteers here?
None at all. Sounds to me that leave.eu is too good a name to lose for such an organisation. Domain rules are that you must at least have a business address in the EU to have a .EU web domain. Mind you, that’s tax on £11.99 a year that won’t be coming into the U.K. if it is registered by a non-uk domain seller which will equate to a paracetamol or two that could have been dished out by the NHS.

I was thinking of registering this domain to our Spanish villa but in your name. ;)

1A30E575-6326-426E-ACCA-5C3E01B53719.jpeg

Sponsored Links
Let it go guys & girls. You lost. We are not the ones who are bitter, hate filled & constantly creating antagonistic threads. Get over it, move on.

Typical first three posts in a usual EU loving, UK hating thread by the three unwise monkeys. Let’s call 'em see all evil, hear all evil and speak all evil. In fact, all three descriptions will fit each of them at the same time. :rolleyes:

Tumbleweed tumbleweed. Are you lot still here? Oh I see at least one has gone to his beloved foriegn country. Off you all pop if you hate this place so much. Goodbye and good riddances

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back