The tragedy of antivaxxer obsessives

Sponsored Links
As with most issues related to COVID, we are dealing with probabilities - the cost/benefit ratio of a surgical mask is good enough to aid disease control.
Interesting, read, because they're cheap as chips they're better than nowt.
Thank you random for clearing that up.

Thought for the day.
When removing asbestos, would you wear one of them masks handed out to prevent catching and transmitting covid.
If no why not?
because people don’t shed asbestos particles.

Sponsored Links
Thought for the day.
When removing asbestos, would you wear one of them masks handed out to prevent catching and transmitting covid.
If no why not?
If you cant answer that yourself then I am not surprised you had to ask

If I was removing asbestos, I’d want something to prevent the inhalation of asbestos fibres.

As fas as I am aware, the blue masks that are handed out are to lessen the spread of covid droplets being exhaled so no, I wouldn’t wear one of those when removing asbestos.

If I was removing asbestos, I’d want something to prevent the inhalation of asbestos fibres.

As fas as I am aware, the blue masks that are handed out are to lessen the spread of covid droplets being exhaled so no, I wouldn’t wear one of those when removing asbestos.
I thought everybody understood that.
Obviously not

So what we're saying these masks are damage limitation.
Thanks for your input.

The biggest crisis in British politics for 50 years and Gant wants to Grunt away about covid.
Obviously.:rolleyes:

You're using a false equivalence in order to make a point - and not proving anything, old boy.

He is proving something.

But its not what he thinks it is
I know. But earlier in the week he took a few baby steps, then learned to toddle around and now he's attending school.
It's gonna take a while to reach the first stages of critical thought, but where there's life there's hope.(y)

Asbestos bad.
Virus not as bad. yeah?
people don’t exhale asbestos particles.

the purpose of mandates was to restrict the shedding of virus by the wearer.

Is it a bit complicated for you?

Sponsored Links
Back