The worlds ****test car boot sale

Reaction score
Country
United Kingdom
My missus just told me to pull up here so she can have a quick look for a buggy her sister can use when she comes over from Australia.

There are about 10 cars and she has been gone 30minutes.

Should I leave without her?

IMG_9029.JPG

Sponsored Links
quick look

Well, you fell for that one hook, line and sinker!! You only have yourself to blame IMHO! :p:p

How did that clothes rack fit in that red Punto(I think)? :eek:

Sponsored Links
Well, you fell for that one hook, line and sinker!! You only have yourself to blame IMHO! :p:p

How did that clothes rack fit in that red Punto(I think)? :eek:

Damn, your right. I should have learned when she bought those 'cheap' shoes!!

Are you owed any commission from the sale of her?

Unfortunately not, I haven't got a ring on her yet.

bought some great stuff from boot sales.. I think we had five buggies in total, never spend more than £5
Got a couple of pub bikes for £10er, micro scooters etc. My Son even managed to get a Haro BMX for £20 which we could easily sell for £80+
I've never understood why people don't sell their stuff on Ebay.. rather than boot sales.. by the time they've paid their pitch fee, I doubt any of those will break even.

bought some great stuff from boot sales.. I think we had five buggies in total, never spend more than £5
Got a couple of pub bikes for £10er, micro scooters etc. My Son even managed to get a Haro BMX for £20 which we could easily sell for £80+
I've never understood why people don't sell their stuff on Ebay.. rather than boot sales.. by the time they've paid their pitch fee, I doubt any of those will break even.

I find the eBay listing system time consuming and even at the end there is no guarantee of a simple sale. Being able to throw everything in the car and not have to write prescriptive pieces for each and every every is quite an attractive proposition.

Sponsored Links
Back