Theiving Gits!!!!

K

keego

Half way through a conversion today( in a very dodgy house ) when my mate tells me his nearly new Rothenberger torch has gone walkies!!, this was from upstairs on the landing, he'd only nipped out to get something from the van & was away for 2 mins. Of course the tenant denied everything but after informing her that unless it was returned we were pulling off site, then she seemed to think her son might know something about it.
Anyway 45 mins later still no sign of him or the blow torch ( probably sold & the proceeds injected by then )so we pulled off & left them with no hot water, gas or heating.....B*LL*CKS to them, they can stay like that until we get the blow torch back.
It makes me so bloody angry that these toerags think everything in the world is theirs to do with as they like, doesn't matter that we have to pay for the replacement out of our own pockets.
Rant over.........for now!

Sponsored Links
Posted following on Gas-News:-

Theft from ones car or van is anyones nightmare. I was sent the following where this plumber has the intercooler stolen from his van. Names have been deleated

--------------

Got my diesel back on the road today.

Cops so far did not catch the SOB who stole the intercooler.

SXXXX said get an alarm. Friend of mine has the following...
but does not know where he got it. Is it a ...
12ga. shotgun shell gadget. You take the pellets out of a shell
put the shell in this little holder that has a spring loaded firing pin ...
Cable attaches to a fixed object ... Then when the IE: Door or hood or in my
case the cab is violated the firing pin hits the primer and the shell
discharges. The crook (PR or some other minoraty) probably on drugs. Then
s***s in his pants. All the cops have to do is follow the smell. Anybody
know where to get a couple of these
things?

Why take the shot out of the cartridge?? then you could follow the trail of blood. :evil:

keego said:
Half way through a conversion today( in a very dodgy house ) when my mate tells me his nearly new Rothenberger torch has gone walkies!!, this was from upstairs on the landing, he'd only nipped out to get something from the van & was away for 2 mins. Of course the tenant denied everything but after informing her that unless it was returned we were pulling off site, then she seemed to think her son might know something about it.
Anyway 45 mins later still no sign of him or the blow torch ( probably sold & the proceeds injected by then )so we pulled off & left them with no hot water, gas or heating.....B*LL*CKS to them, they can stay like that until we get the blow torch back.
It makes me so b****y angry that these toerags think everything in the world is theirs to do with as they like, doesn't matter that we have to pay for the replacement out of our own pockets.
Rant over.........for now!

i hope you left the cold water pipes open-ended. and if you were doin any work on the leccy, accidently leave during some vital work, which will short live to neutral....

Sponsored Links
kevplumb said:
howay bit of proffesional decorum ere short live to earth and disconnect the earth :evil: :evil: :evil:

even better. that way, they get a shock when they try to repair the water pipes with the torch!

Think I would have involved the police, yes yes I know they are fukkin useless but I like to waste their time as I am paying for it anyway.

The police were eventually called, one copper turned up faffed around for 5 mins took all the details & said he'd call later with a crime number. :rolleyes:
As we were outside talking to the police an estate manager called to see what was going on, turns out the housing group are trying to get an ASBO out against this family with the aim to evict them, we will be calling in tomorrow to make a statement for them.
As for the electrics, the old immersion wire is loose in the cylinder cupboard lets hope they start playing with the switch ( still live ). :eek:

If all else fails, next time they have a "tradesmen get revenge" documentary on ITV, you can recount this tale of leaving them without plumbing et al. :D

They could sue you if they injure or kill themselves due to your lack of care.....

I know they're scrotes, but the law won't see it that way.

I should go back and make things safe or you may end up in trouble if some mamby pamby left wing liberal one legged ethnic llessbian lardy dardy tardy goes and inspects the work and has you up for it, while your there **** in the kettle and water tank, turn off the stop tap and snap the shaft, they cant get injured that way, thats what I normally do.

No silly, that's cos you pi55ed someone off. So he came round at night with his 50 bar pipe tester. Then he pi55ed in it and connected it to your outside tap and pumped...

PEDANTICVINDICTIVEMAN said:
Think I would have involved the police, yes yes I know they are **** useless but I like to waste their time as I am paying for it anyway.

Wouldn't you be though if you spent all of your time catching the scum only for the judicial system to give them a slapped wrist and send them back out to commit more crimes. I can see where the police get their don't care attitude from, but I still get pi55ed off when you call them and they don't come out. ;)

PEDANTICVINDICTIVEMAN said:
you may end up in trouble if some mamby pamby left wing liberal one legged ethnic llessbian lardy dardy tardy goes and inspects the work .

:LOL: :LOL: :LOL: :LOL: :LOL: :LOL: :LOL: :LOL: :LOL: :LOL: :LOL:

Trouble is .. it's bloody true! :evil:

Sponsored Links
Back