Theiving Gits!!!!

some jobs u've just got to turn down !!!
i've gone round to do quotes.....fairly quickly i make out i'm busy for 8 months and cant poss fit this job in. or simply dont get back to them with a quote
the above is rare....but some houses and folk just aint right

Sponsored Links
Well we have a result! 3pm yesterday the office had a call from the tenant, the blow torch had turned up & could we have some hot water please :LOL: :LOL: :LOL:
pity it wasn't the middle of winter we might have got it back quicker, we are going back on monday to finnish off the job, this time they are giving us an apprentice to keep an eye on the tools.
As for turning down jobs that look iffy, as I'm not self employed I don't have that luxury, I have to go where I'm told, do the job or empty the van & hand the keys back.

Sponsored Links
just want to make everone feel a little better with this little story.
A while ago me and my mate, working for large telecom company were going back to the van, some little nobhead was on the top trying to yank at ladders, (worthless)...
We got in the van and knew he was there, we just sped off and he came flying off the back, apparantly breaking a limb in process, now basically are story was we never seen him, after a few follow up calls and denying everything we had a boss laff at the dick.....and besides, if it ever did get to court and you were on jury, would you have convicted us?

Back