Thermal cut out testing

see apart from the micro switch on the water flow adjustment knob i couldn't think of anything else it might be and the switch seemd to operate fine from what i could see the only thing i can think is that like you say they have installed it and instead of reading on in the manual and commisioning it they've just tried to use it and the cut out has operated its just annoying when you dont find out what the problem is and like i say i rang triton but apart from checking the water pressure they did not want to shed anymore light on the situation anyway i got them the number to call and like i say told them it would still be under waranty so hopefully they managed to get it sorted.

Sponsored Links
what micro switch on the flow adjustment (flow valve) ?
The micro switches are on the heat selector dial.

Sponsored Links
yes mate8 it was i was still curious about it i ended up doing another job for the couple and i asked about it they said that the guy from triton had came out and confirmed that the tco was faulty thanks for all your help with that one mate8

DIYnot Local

Staff member

If you need to find a tradesperson to get your job done, please try our local search below, or if you are doing it yourself you can find suppliers local to you.

Select the supplier or trade you require, enter your location to begin your search.

Are you a trade or supplier? You can create your listing free at DIYnot Local

Back