Thermostat for WB Junior 24

Reaction score
Country
United Kingdom
My daughter moved to old house with a WB Junior 24 combi boiler fitted in a bedroom?!
Although there are TRV's on all the rads, there is no stat fitted to control the overall temp.
Can anyone suggest an RF controller for this model of boiler? If not how do I wire a stat to be fitted on the ground floor?
Thanks
Paul

Sponsored Links
you can use any there are so many on the market these days, personally I use Drayton but only because I carry them as van stock but have seen some really nice ones, most important thing to look at when choosing is does it do what you want it to do and will you be able to operate it, some are so overly complicated to programme and have so many features that no one will ever use, Worcester make one where the receiver plugs into the facia of the boiler and are extremely easy to install with no wiring required but are a bit more expensive than the universal ones

DIYnot Local

Staff member

If you need to find a tradesperson to get your job done, please try our local search below, or if you are doing it yourself you can find suppliers local to you.

Select the supplier or trade you require, enter your location to begin your search.

Are you a trade or supplier? You can create your listing free at DIYnot Local

Sponsored Links
Back